I'm free....or am I

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my cousin is in the airforce, and my sister-in-law is in the army. my sister-in-law is always complaining about having idiots as superiors, and my cousin is always complaining about general b.s. and people not caring about their job. i would suggest you see the airforce recruiter first, if you are serious about this. one thing to keep in mind though, is that most recruiters only see you as a number, and so they will do anything to get you to join, including lying. also, once you're in, they don't care what happens to you. my cousin lost like a couple of weeks of vacation cuz his recruiter wouldn't fill out and return a form he sent him. and i'm pretty sure the same thing happened to one of my other friends. also, i've talked to people who had recently gotten out, and they all said it was a big adjustment to go back to civilian life.

to join any armed force, you need to be able to take a lot of mental abuse, and you have to be able to deal with idiots without losing your temper.

Quoted post[/post]]
Well, I went to court for possesion of a handgun, and transporting an unregistered firearm. I'm still here.

$202, yep two hundred and two dollars and 12 months PTI (probation) was my "sentence". I wasn't convicted and the case is still open, they put me on this trial probation thing for 12 months....I fuck up, bye bye for 5 years. If I keep myself out of trouble, it WON'T go on my criminal record. At the end of the 12 month term...if I stay out of trouble, of course, I'll only have one charge on my record for harassment.

I still have to go to Municipal court, which I'm more then likely to get 10-20 days in county. Fair trade considering the circumstances and it won't VOP me.

Unfortunately, since I never told my probation officer, he may violate me. This is why I tried to have this whole situation adjorned until after Oct. 17...my probation termination date. If he does give me a VOP, I have 3 possesion of CDS (weed) charges to deal with...but since I'm not violating for drugs, they'll probably just extend my term to 18-24 months. Either way, this new probation is a lot better, I'm allowed to leave state and even move where ever I want after 30 days.

6 Days later and I could have been golden...actually maybe closer to crude steel but that's better than where I'm at now.

Isn't the right to bear arms a constitutuional right?

In your home. It's illegal to carry a concealed weapon in a vehicle. (depending on the state, I believe)

It's probably legal if you have a permit, but since it wasn't his... he doesn't have a permit.

Quoted post[/post]]
Nah, I live up by Sacramento. He was in a Sureno clique down there so his mom shipped both he and his younger brother up here to live with their dad. He moved back down there after highschool, joined the Navy, moved back up here until his BT, got his discharge, moved to Bakersfield, and now he's back up here again. Unfortunately, he's one of the guys that I had to completely get away from. He was a good friend, but a way hardcore OG gangbanger and it doesn't take much to make me slip back into familiar patterns. He's also the guy who gave me my tag, Mr. Blanco.
:laugh: Bakersfield, what a shithole, jsut like Porterville, where i'm from. It's all gang territory, you look at someone wrong and you get shot. its a bunch of little fuckin kids packin guns and don't have the self control to know who to shoot at or not.

god i'm glad i moved

Back