I'm going back to school?....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
My buddy Graduated from ITT last year got a job right away in electronics..the co flew him out to germany for 3 months of training(no idea why there)....its freaking costly if i remember correctly was amost 18,000 for a year
Yea, i'm lookin at ~$30k for 15 months....
No problem :cry:
OUCH!!! pull the spiked hammer out of my nutz please
The money isn't too much an issue for me, I'm used to owing money , it's just another loan/bill.
Hopefully partial grant will work.
Will ITT accept you, if you were kicked out of high school?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I will have my first mil by age 26.

lmao. thats what i said.

i got 7 months to earn 993,000 dollars. lol
LOL! :laugh:
I'll come get ya B, gimme time, I'll come get ya :wink:
I got some plans... and well yea :)

Im actually sitting in class at ITT right now. Like stated above this is the real deal. If you spend your time getting drunk all the time and smokin pot your gonna fail out pretty quick. You should be 100 percent positive you want a degree from ITT. My class started out with 20 odd students we have 6 now in just the 5th quarter. Alot of the people that where in my class said, "Oh networking looks cool" Got in and said WTF is all this shit I have to study and learn shit???

ITT hires some really smart people too, one of our instructors just got hired by the Department of Homeland Security. Another one of my current instructors has written 20 somthing books.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-h...5690833-1343852

But like Celerity already stated there is no faking it at ITT. Make sure that this is a school you want to attend. My advice is if you excell at Math, English the gen ed stuff then test out of it. Its about 1400 bucks for just one class so trimming fat where ever you can is awsome. If you have any other questions lemme know and Ill let you know.

Edit:
Rember ITT is a private school as well so getting kicked out of Highschool should not have a huge effect on you but im not sure you should check with them.

Quoted post[/post]]
Im actually sitting in class at ITT right now. Like stated above this is the real deal. If you spend your time getting drunk all the time and smokin pot your gonna fail out pretty quick. You should be 100 percent positive you want a degree from ITT. My class started out with 20 odd students we have 6 now in just the 5th quarter. Alot of the people that where in my class said, "Oh networking looks cool" Got in and said WTF is all this shit I have to study and learn shit???

ITT hires some really smart people too, one of our instructors just got hired by the Department of Homeland Security. Another one of my current instructors has written 20 somthing books.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-h...5690833-1343852

But like Celerity already stated there is no faking it at ITT. Make sure that this is a school you want to attend. My advice is if you excell at Math, English the gen ed stuff then test out of it. Its about 1400 bucks for just one class so trimming fat where ever you can is awsome. If you have any other questions lemme know and Ill let you know.
:worthy: :worthy:
I havent had a drink in over a year probly more.
I haven't done drugs since i was a kid, maybe 15-16.
I didn't want to be what everyone else was becoming, and eventually became.
I just had some hurdles on the way that held me up.
What are you taking there, and how do you like it?
What are the hours like?
Day or night?
I'm horrible with mornings. (unless today where 3rd shift day=night, im about to sleep)
My GED i scored:
Math 96%
Reading and writing 92%
Science 96%
History 86% (tired)
History != Networking :)
thanks...

I take morning classes, 9-2 but alot of times we get out alot earlier it depends on the instructor. I am getting my BA in "Computer Network Security" "Information System Security" what ever you want to call it. Its Networking to make it really simple.

I really enjoy going to school here. Whats nice is you go to school with people that have similar interests you know what i mean? Its not like your gonna be in class with someone that wants to be a Lawyer and you want to be a Golf Caddy.

Like I already said, if you are good with math and english try and test out of as many classes as you can. What degree are you looking at getting?

Quoted post[/post]]
I take morning classes, 9-2 but alot of times we get out alot earlier it depends on the instructor. I am getting my BA in "Computer Network Security" "Information System Security" what ever you want to call it. Its Networking to make it really simple.

I really enjoy going to school here. Whats nice is you go to school with people that have similar interests you know what i mean? Its not like your gonna be in class with someone that wants to be a Lawyer and you want to be a Golf Caddy.

Like I already said, if you are good with math and english try and test out of as many classes as you can. What degree are you looking at getting?
So I can test out of classes, as in:
I take test, i do good, class is not required?
9-2 is fine, i can do 5 hours per day, not too long, or too short.
2-7 would be more suitable for me, but not really a big deal.
I want to get out of school in 15 months or less :)

you have the same plan as me...kinda

I just don't have the greenery to go...actually it's not the tution, I have plenty of means to pay for tuition (suprisingly, I come from a wealthly family), it's the living, moving and my current problems here in NJ. The closest ITT Inst. is a good couple hundred miles away too if I remember correctly.

I dropped out of HS, got my GED and scored 73% higher than the other individuals attemptng to pass, I think one person scored higher than me. Then again, I got it in a place most, if not all of you haven't and in a very crime infested enviroment, so the poeple weren't exactly smart. I still had to attend HS, unvoluntarily. This so called HS had a reining school average of about 11% passing students in any class, math had about a 5% passing rate. I actually tried, and succeded with flying colors.

In Nov., if I happen to somehow come out on top with my NJ situation. I'll be out of this shitty state, without a doubt and hopefully get myself enrolled in school. Whether it be ITT or somewhere else.

Right now, the only thing holding me back from a real future is my shitty past decisions and my NJ situation. I can't really run from it, so I'll deal with it and continue after it's over.

OHHHH, I didn't realize the campuses in Pa...That shit is perfect and I can actually afford to live in PA, and it's not to far from the location I was gonnabe at...

Quoted post[/post]]

I just don't have the greenery to go...actually it's not the tution, I have plenty of means to pay for tuition (suprisingly, I come from a wealthly family), it's the living, moving and my current problems here in NJ. The closest ITT Inst. is a good couple hundred miles away too if I remember correctly.

I dropped out of HS, got my GED and scored 73% higher than the other individuals attemptng to pass, I think one person scored higher than me. Then again, I got it in a place most, if not all of you haven't and in a very crime infested enviroment, so the poeple weren't exactly smart. I still had to attend HS, unvoluntarily. This so called HS had a reining school average of about 11% passing students in any class, math had about a 5% passing rate. I actually tried, and succeded with flying colors.

In Nov., if I happen to somehow come out on top with my NJ situation. I'll be out of this shitty state, without a doubt and hopefully get myself enrolled in school. Whether it be ITT or somewhere else.

Right now, the only thing holding me back from a real future is my shitty past decisions and my NJ situation. I can't really run from it, so I'll deal with it and continue after it's over.

OHHHH, I didn't realize the campuses in Pa...That shit is perfect and I can actually afford to live in PA, and it's not to far from the location I was gonnabe at...
1-800-ITT-TECH
They'll send some junkmail.
Mine's on the way.
After i got kicked out of school, i joined a charter school, and the next week this dude got shot in the parking lot like 15 feet from me, i decided i'd rather not go to school.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

1-800-ITT-TECH
They'll send some junkmail.
Mine's on the way.
After i got kicked out of school, i joined a charter school, and the next week this dude got shot in the parking lot like 15 feet from me, i decided i'd rather not go to school.

Or they're site works fine. :mrgreen:

King of Prussia or the Bensalem campuses are perfect for me. Classes start in late Nov., unfortuneately I'm probably going to have to wait until after that. My court date is in mid November and it isn't looking as healthly as I'd like it.

Quoted post[/post]]
Or they're site works fine. :mrgreen:
King of Prussia or the Bensalem campuses are perfect for me. Classes start in late Nov., unfortuneately I'm probably going to have to wait until after that. My court date is in mid November and it isn't looking as healthly as I'd like it.
Yea i work 3rd shift and get bored on my lunch at 2am, so i called ITT Tech.
Good luck in court, tell the judge you want to go to school. :)

I don't have much of a chance with that one. My charge is way too serious to be let off on that. I'll tell my lawyer though.

Sure...untill that mid-November court date.

Maybe it'll become legal and it'll make it's way to the Commisary list.

Back