I'm in love...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Not sure about the weight, but I know that thing will move.

I'm am pressently building one, almost better than that one...Detail's will follow as soon as I get the rest of the part's in.

Originally posted by B16@Jul 18 2003, 06:06 PM
ken over at http://www.rcrewracing.com is in the middle of doing just that.. one sweet ride man

ya maybe one of these days he will finish it! :p making some progress tho, getting help first hand from hotstaff. went to go see the black coupe of theirs up in hokaido and saw their other one down in tokyo...if only i can find the pics, they somewhere around here :(

thats not imported, thats in japan. RHD, the license plate, and the rest of the ugly ass small cars in the background give it away.

ok then
put in a fucking levin motor, not a ghey ass s2k motor

hello! That car is ugly, it looks like it was degined by a two yrs old or something! I'm sure it's stupid fast, but that's it's saving grace. People won't be able to recognize it's you driving as you blow by them.

and the front bumer is richard simmons ghey IMHO

Levin engine is the 4age =117 HP...

But later 4AGE's...went just like the B16's and B18's did...they got stronger and faster.

I just picked up my main toy for my toyota...yesterday.....the redtop 4AGE----a 17,000 mile JDM engine...and a ton of spare part's. A guy was moving to FL, to live on a baot, so I offered $350 for everything, and he took it.My new toy's

Damn, I thought this was OLD news... I saw this on an Option video about 3 years ago... And I thought I was behind on stuff. ;)

S2000 motor >>>> Levin motors. Even the 20 valve ones.

1800 pound AE86 with a 240hp motor... EASY low 13/high 12 ride in stock form.

That car would be fun as hell.

toyota engines are usually VERY boost friendly though
i would have took the money for that swap and instead built and boosted the hell out of a toyota engine in there

how about cost?

s2k motor? 8k ish???
levin? 4? 500? lol

Back