In-car videos

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

whose car is it? if its his, im going to take his name down, as the second vid shows him going well over the speedlimit, and well, i dont want him to get in trouble...

so whose car?

uhh read the title.

its jeffie7's car..

the 2nd vid, was a 3rd gear drop... he was doing about 65 he said when he dropped it to 3rd. pulled to 130 pretty damn quick it you ask me :)
fmax kit, darton sleeves, cooler, stuff... i dont know whate else... basically, a modded f-max kit

I was using my brothers digi cam =) turned out pretty well for a simple digi cam setup

btw I was running .75 bar = 11.3PSI I only have 440cc injectors and I have the timing cut back TONS on the top end so just think about what it would be like with some 720s at 16PSI without the timing taken out... =)

s3df2987e21a04.jpg

as you can see with the timing taken out the HP almost peeks at 4K with more fuel at the same boost level it should put down 300-320WHP the torque would stay around the same area

Strut Tower Brace
Lowered 2 1/4 inches
Progress Camber Kit
Aftermarket Struts
Konig Wheels with Kumho Tires
3 Auto Meter Gauge Pods on the left piller
3 2 5/8" Gauges Tach, Boost, Oil Pressure
MSD 6A Ignition Amplifier
MSD Blaster SS Coil
Apex-I Turbo Timer
Apex-I AVC-R
Upgraded Motor Mount Inserts
Upgraded SI Radiator
MSD Plug Wires
88-91 JDM B16A
91 Integra LS Trans
Full custom 3" from turbo back with 3" tip
3"" downpipe
ACT Street/Racing Clutch 6 puck disk
Hondata ECU with boost upgrade
4 440CC RC Injectors
Spearco Intercooler
T3/T4 Turbo
HKS Blow Off Valve
Tial WasteGate
Open Dump Tube
Crower Titanium Retainers
Crower Dual Valve Springs
ARP Head Studs
JE Custom Type R Pistons 20 over
JE Piston Rings
Eagle Connecting Rods
Darton Ductile Iron Sleeves
Pro Drive Oil Pump Gears
GSR Oil Pump/Housing
STOCK B16 Headgasket

1/4 mile time.... pulling it from my butt Im guessing as my car is now + a set of slicks it should run low 12s with out slicks mid 13s maybe low 13s but thats just a guess nothing more

ive got a crapload of home racing vids from inside and outside of cars, but ive never loaded any on my comp, ill look into it when i get home

Back