Injector Size???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2 litre EG

i have been told by many people that running 310cc injectors will be fine for my all motor set up

im currently running a 2.0L block prepared by KG Engineering, 12.8:1 pistons, Eagle H Beams, sleeved, RS Machines port polished B16 head with Portflow Retainers, Portflow Dual Race Valve Springs, Crower Stage 3 Cams, all assembled by Portflow, 70mm Ericks TB, port matched type-r intake manifold, DC Header, and a Hondata

but Jeff @ Importbuilders said i should 370cc injectors??

id like to get everyone's opinion... and once i make a decision does anyone here have a hook up for injectors? i'll even settle for a used set as long as their still in good condition

thanks for the help in advance

i'd run 440's, only because hondata is based off of those. it can't hurt to run your injectors at half duty cycle...

I use 310s with my setup right now, and it's milder than yours... 370 can't hurt (used to have them, but VAFC couldn't handle it)- other B20/VTEC setups have run with 440s all motor without any issues, and one special one that I know of needs the 550s to max out on power.

:lol:

hey calesta... did you sell those 370cc injectors? if not wanna sell them to me :D

it can hurt to clip your duty cycle too much. You will have to trim fuel pressure or duty cycle and it doesn't take too much too screw up driveability and idle due to a poor spray pattern. it is essential to decide on the final projections for the engine and go a little over that when sizing injectors. Call RC Engineering, these guys have records of almost everything they've R&D'd.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 26 2002, 10:55 PM
i'd run 440's, only because hondata is based off of those. it can't hurt to run your injectors at half duty cycle...

how is hondata based off of 440s??

in ROMEditor you can change injector size to anything and calculate the new multiplying factor for the rest of the raw data

Back