injectors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mygsr

i have a 90 acura integra as what i know the injectors it has are peak and hold and the obd1 are saturaded can the injectors fit my car and will i be able to feel a diffrence i have a b18a1 engine

you need to be more clear...

the real question is, what do you have done that warrants more fuel?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 6 2005, 03:21 PM

[post=508598]Quoted post[/post]​

I have the same problem THREADJACKED!

I currently have OBD1 injectors running on an OBD0 ecu. The car isn't complete yet, but it does start and idle, and it revs with a little hesitation. I'm waiting on a clutch cable bracket to complete my swap. I'm curious why two different types of injectors work on the same computer??

who said he needs more fuel?

obd1 and 0 both are 240cc AFAIK.

Originally posted by phyregod+Jun 22 2005, 02:59 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jun 6 2005, 03:21 PM

[post=508598]Quoted post[/post]​

I have the same problem THREADJACKED!

I currently have OBD1 injectors running on an OBD0 ecu. The car isn't complete yet, but it does start and idle, and it revs with a little hesitation. I'm waiting on a clutch cable bracket to complete my swap. I'm curious why two different types of injectors work on the same computer??
[post=515319]Quoted post[/post]​

you need to remove the resistor box to run obd1 saturated injectors in your obd0 car.

Peak and hold injectors are better than saturated injectors. If they are both rated at 240 I would leave the peak and hold ones in there. Like pissedoffsol said, you have to unwire your resister box to make them work.

better? in what way?

they both have their advantage and disadvantages.
i wrote an mini-article about the two in the turbo articles section.

in stock size, i really doesn't make a difference.

Back