intake question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

intake-1.jpg

I was wondering can anyone tell me whats supposed to go next to the throttle body (those two side by side holes)? I've been looking and I can't find anything. also whats supposed to plug into that sensor on the left? this is a pr-4 hf-2 intake manifold

thanks

of course it is...damn, its weird any picture I see of a manifold it doesn't have that one there.

Sensor on the very left is the Evap Purge Solenoid goes out from that nipple next to it and out to the charcoal canister (for excess gasses to escape into canister)

And I agree on the IACV being on the right (next to TB)

do you know if the IACV from a d series would fit? like I looked up the part numbers and they are the same, d16z6 and b18b1 but I just want to make sure

I believe they are the same. If you found same part #'s....you're good to go. Might as well clean the one you put in before installation.

from what i have seen there are only two different IACVs. the one mani you have is the close bolt pattern. there is a wider bolt pattern that seems to be on the later year model stuff.

Back