integra front end swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
These conversions are either hit or miss. What are your plans for paint?

IMO, rims, suspension, paint color, and overall fitment make or break it for these conversions. If one piece is missing, it ruins the whole thing.

Good luck with it.

These conversions are either hit or miss. What are your plans for paint?

IMO, rims, suspension, paint color, and overall fitment make or break it for these conversions. If one piece is missing, it ruins the whole thing.

Take pics of the progress. Good luck with it.
well for the time being its going to be multi colored. in the spring its going to get some refining and flat black, at which point a friend and i are going to lay out a bunch of orange and blue hot-rod pinstripes. its going to stay like that till i have a nice body kit on it and enough money to paint it right, at that point its going to be a color brake on the fender lines black up top, lambo orange on the bottom.

The first two cars you posted look like shit! Nasty cat fish body kits and ugly ass paint. I dont mind these conversions too much as long it they stay stock, the stock Teg front bumper with a lip looks waaaay better than a nasty body kit.

Looks like you did a pretty good job with it. I don't like it though, never have. In my opinion the Civic front end looks way better...

But, like I said, looks like you did a decent job at least...

agreed! this car will look nice if you just get a lip on the front, finish the body work, and get a nice paint job. oh and of course do some suspension work, get some wheels, and maybe a motor swap hehe

im not a huge fan of chopping up hondas, but if its your thing more power to you. looks like you did a decent job and the car has some serious potential. body kits and all those fandagled things dont intrest a lot of people here, if it was my build i would do what byron said and do the teggy front lip. but as i said, its your things so roll with it, good write up. + rep.

Thank you for your build thread. I'm sooooo glad you used a cancered up hatch rather than a mint eg.

Don't knock this guy for his build, he put in a lot of work and made something he enjoys. and that is all that is import.

I think a good phoenix yellow with an ITR lip kit would look great.

:thumbsup: rep'd

Thank you for your build thread. I'm sooooo glad you used a cancered up hatch rather than a mint eg.

Don't knock this guy for his build, he put in a lot of work and made something he enjoys. and that is all that is import.

I think a good phoenix yellow with an ITR lip kit would look great.

:thumbsup: rep'd

:werd: It is a very good write up, just not my taste, fancy body kits and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back