Integra Harness into Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JdmFr0g

i drive a 91 DX with a d15b swap the harness is obd0, its hacked obd1 its crap the previous owner had who ever wired this car doesnt kno nothing .... they cut the obd0 pigtails at the ecu off and spliced with obd1 pigtails everythings blacktaped and then they wired the mpfi with red and blue wires...
the car runs though with:
PO5 non vtec ecu,
obd1 distributor,
vtec is not hooked up
oxygen sensor not hooked up
CEL light duhh..
with the 4 speed gear box.... u get the the point :ph34r:

now im also in the possession of a wrecked 93 gsr b17 goodneses so im swappin im wondering what is needed to be done to remove the hacked harness with a complete 93 gsr obd1 harness im wanting to rewire the d15b with the harness before swappin because i dont have mounts or shift linkage yet... wat do i need to do to make it plug and play or is that out of the option

im doing the same thing your doing im taking the whole wiring harness off my 92 integra ls n throwing that in my 89 hatch i already took out the hatches harness but the integra seems to be more wires so is taking me a little longer but if ne thing ill post up n let u kno how it goes ill probably have it done by this week if it becomes easy to put... i kno ima have to take most of the relays from the integra into the hatch... and i have to rewire the light.. alot of the wires wont be hook like for the heater n such and auto seatbelts but hopefully it will work...

hey please reply because i am changin my mind n doing that now full 93 gsr b17 harness into 91 dx hatch is it hard? im goin to use the gsr cluster, dash and all

yes it is easyer to swap the whole thing if your going to use the tegs dash parts. I did the same thing. i did an 94 dash so I had to cut a lot more stuff out. I dont remember but i think you have to use the tegs fuse box on the dash. I belive the the rest of the cars wirring like fuel harness plugs into the dash fuse box. Its been a while so you have to look

Back