Integra Turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

roach009

what kind of fuel injectors will i need to run at least 20 to 25 psi of boost on a b18b for ls turbo. what sixe of injectors would work great with this and what else do i need for the feul system to run this steup.

1000cc's or more
and you NEED hondata or aem ems to control something that big.

and are you really going to push 25psi? if you're asking questions like this, i don't think you know just how crazy 25 psi is.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 24 2003, 09:48 AM
1000cc's or more
and you NEED hondata or aem ems to control something that big.

and are you really going to push 25psi? if you're asking questions like this, i don't think you know just how crazy 25 psi is.

:werd:

i dont see why n00bs think they can just run 25+psi....for a street car that would be absolutely retarded. Im loving my bone stock ls at 5 psi, and traction is quite an issue in 1st and 2nd gears... Go for 10 psi at most on a good turbo to start with, and if that isnt enough power, then boost it up a little :)

30 PSI for the track is my goal. its possible, just sell a kidney, ear, couple of fingers and work like 3 jobs. I was hideously disfigured before, so i might as well have a fast car :D

Originally posted by TypeRcivic@Mar 24 2003, 04:41 PM
30 PSI for the track is my goal. its possible, just sell a kidney, ear, couple of fingers and work like 3 jobs. I was hideously disfigured before, so i might as well have a fast car :D

i hope you have a huge set of slicks and a lsd, traction bars and a kickass suspension

the worst thing in the world is getting owned in a race cause you cant hook the tires up

---> just got owned by a 96 tsi cause i was spinning the tires through third...awd>fwd :(

Originally posted by SolReaver@Mar 24 2003, 06:31 PM

i hope you have a huge set of slicks and a lsd, traction bars and a kickass suspension

Mickey Thompson slicks of course, Quaiffe LSD, jimfab traction bars, TEIN Flex :D

Originally posted by TypeRcivic@Mar 24 2003, 04:41 PM

you can run 30psi in it but it wouldnt last long. drag cars, b18 turbos to be specific, dont really last long with high boost. They would have to be repaired often. id say the most should run on street is 1 bar, or around 14psi. But once full boost kicks in, you may loose traction, even with slicks. ive seen some b18 turbos running around 25psi and get no traction till like 4th or last (5th gear),

More boost doesnt always mean youll have a fast car. Sometimes going slower is faster.

Originally posted by K2e2vin+Mar 24 2003, 07:56 PM-->
TypeRcivic
@Mar 24 2003, 04:41 PM

you can run 30psi in it but it wouldnt last long. drag cars, b18 turbos to be specific, dont really last long with high boost. They would have to be repaired often. id say the most should run on street is 1 bar, or around 14psi. But once full boost kicks in, you may loose traction, even with slicks. ive seen some b18 turbos running around 25psi and get no traction till like 4th or last (5th gear),

More boost doesnt always mean youll have a fast car. Sometimes going slower is faster.

Guess ill have to find out :shrugs:

What SIZE turbo are you going to use pushing 30 PSI? That's where the issue lies.

A stock Eclipse turbo at 30 PSI MIGHT flow enough air to make 300 HP, BUT a 60-1/t4 turbo pushing 30 PSI would be good for upwards of 600 to 650 hp on most honda engines...

PSI is not a static figure. Airflow is.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Mar 25 2003, 11:59 AM
What SIZE turbo are you going to use pushing 30 PSI? That's where the issue lies.

A stock Eclipse turbo at 30 PSI MIGHT flow enough air to make 300 HP, BUT a 60-1/t4 turbo pushing 30 PSI would be good for upwards of 600 to 650 hp on most honda engines...

PSI is not a static figure. Airflow is.

i've been looking at a T61, looking at the compressor charts it looks to be the one for me :D

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Mar 25 2003, 11:59 AM

A stock Eclipse turbo at 30 PSI MIGHT flow enough air to make 300 HP,

lol a stock eclipse can put out 30 psi?! :sleep:

Back