Intercrew Auto Salon Grand Opening 7/24 DFW, TX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phunky.buddha

Mad scientist
VIP
Grand opening of Intercrew Auto Salon's new shop location!

Starting at 11am on Sunday 7/24, then going until the last person leaves!

816 E Walnut St
Garland, TX 75040

Look for the "big red building" on Walnut.

Check out the new shop and be there for tons of free giveaways! Clutches, intakes, accessories and more!

:)

I'll be there! Haven't been in forever. Maybe I'll see you up there Mike.

Originally posted by Rabinzero@Jul 20 2005, 03:39 PM
[post=529070]Quoted post[/post]​

Who are you?

Old hondaswap member that hasn't posted in a LONG time. I know Calesta from way back and have kept in touch with him. We met at Intercrew and have tried keeping in touch when time permits.

Question is, who are you? ;)

I'm Civicious, beeyatch!

:huh:

I'm Wil, y0. I don't think I've ever seen you post, and you're from Texas, and apparently you know Mike.

Cool.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jul 20 2005, 03:10 AM-->
Ok, at least one person has to stay till Sept 1st :)
[post=528898]Quoted post[/post]​

Hmm. Maybe I should reword that... Phillip just told me on the phone "post up 11am to whenever." :)

Originally posted by crxtc_vtec@Jul 20 2005, 01:31 PM
when did they move????
[post=529033]Quoted post[/post]​

Who are you?

They've been in the process of moving for a few months now. I've known about the new building plans for well over a year.

Originally posted by Rabinzero@Jul 20 2005, 02:39 PM
[post=529070]Quoted post[/post]​

I doubt it. :( Unless some miracle happens, I'm going to still be in Austin. I have a wedding to go to Saturday night, and the earliest I'll be able to leave is probably around 5pm on Sunday. I haven't seen my old roommate in a while too, so I don't want to just ditch everything early Sunday morning to head out there and then have to drive back out to Lufkin again. I'd love to be there though!

Originally posted by civicious@Jul 20 2005, 03:52 PM
Who are you?
[post=529140]Quoted post[/post]​

Dat be my nigga Justin. :D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by Rabinzero@Jul 20 2005, 03:54 PM
Old hondaswap member that hasn't posted in a LONG time. I know Calesta from way back and have kept in touch with him. We met at Intercrew and have tried keeping in touch when time permits.

Question is, who are you? ;)
[post=529141]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually, I think we met on the board and then met up at Intercrew- whatever. It's been a LONG time. :)

Originally posted by civicious@Jul 20 2005, 03:58 PM
I'm Civicious, beeyatch!
:huh:
I'm Wil, y0. I don't think I've ever seen you post, and you're from Texas, and apparently you know Mike.
Cool.
[post=529143]Quoted post[/post]​

:thumbsup:

92b16vx
@Jul 20 2005, 04:43 PM
Rabin is good people.
[post=529157]Quoted post[/post]​

:thumbsup:

-----

Everyone go if you can go!

Im Jay!! The guy with the red hatch. I met you over at Will's house and then went over to your house with Justin.

I'll be there if I can get my girl to come and hopefully will see some of you up there too. If you're going, let me know...I'll toss you my cell number and we can communicate and see when each other is going to be up there.

Possibly...more than likely no, though. I'm gonna be in the studio in Houston on Saturday nite, and I dunno if I'm gonna feel like driving to Dallas on Sunday (if I'm even back on Sunday)

:werd:

Shoot me a cell number- I highly doubt that I'll be able to go though.

Back