ITB's on my ITR

• Thread starter Thread starter webink_EK9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

webink_EK9

If I get the ITB's for my ITR, where will I notice the gains? Will it be a power gain throught the tach or will I get low end or high end gains? Any cons for doing this mod? I've seen some done and it doesn't look like they're filtered. That seems to be bad but I could always make a air box for them. Let me know what you think.

Depending on who manufactured the itb's and how the runners were designed, you can benefit in the lower and upper end of the powerband. Search on m24x.com, I found that my original idea, the same as eric's (above) was incorrect for the toba itb package. The toda's are designed to make gains across the entire powerband, with a peak gain somewhere in the upper-middle. Anyway. Go do some more research :) .

link to ITB thread

Ok. This is my research, lol! I listen to you guys and follow as ordered. Everything I've done to my car has come directly from here. I'm having good luck and I don't want my noob-car-guy mind screwing things up.

ok, I did my first bit of research on this. that seems like a lot of freaking work. needs a lot of stuff done to make those work. is it worth the $$?

I found some for around $1200, but thats without all the management stuff.

Back