It's been awhile....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
nomakeup.jpg

Just now talking to Airjocky, to join him in the mixing of the races or not.... hmmmm

The its been awhile was about me posting a picture. the marage thing... eh um hmmm I have no friggin clue lol.

Whats weird is everytime I see a girl Im like damn check her out, and so on.... yet I know if I wasnt with rachelle I'd do the same thing if I saw her walking down the street.

bah Just think about how gay my kids would be.

gay like WHOA!

jeffie7 said:
Whats weird is everytime I see a girl Im like damn check her out, and so on.... yet I know if I wasnt with rachelle I'd do the same thing if I saw her walking down the street.

bah Just think about how gay my kids would be.

same thing i did with my ex. i guess when you get used to the person you are with, its not that you don't think they are attractive anymore, you jsut get used to it.

Damn Jeffie...everytime I see her i think of my ex...WOW! lucky man you are.

hybrid89 said:
Damn Jeffie...everytime I see her i think of my ex...WOW! lucky man you are.

:werd:

My last SERIOUS g/f was named Rachelle, so every time i see jeffie's rachelle i get kinda jealous.

reikoshea said:
:werd:

My last SERIOUS g/f was named Rachelle, so every time i see jeffie's rachelle i get kinda jealous.

Wanna fight for her? =)

lol...my old one, or your current one. you can have the shallow bitch (refering to mine). I miss her body more than her.

Besides, id hate to beat your ass only to have "the guy code" thrown in my face :p

jeffie is like a balck belt of some shit. i got my money on him. lol

and just marry her ass already

I dunno, i havent had a good fight in a while. Had 3 years of Japanese Ju-Jitsu and 5 years of Kickboxing, and usually the Ju-Jitsu is all it takes to end a fight.

I hate talking about fighting...it bugs me. if jeff is a black belt cool, id definitely want to spar with him. Most of my friends are HUGE so i dont really get too many punches in...Id love to fight someone my own size (assuming jeffie is my size at 5'9 160lbs). Im tired of the ude garami and then just putting his face into the ground or throwing them onto their back.

Now im rambling. If you're in the dallas area, gimmie a call, we'll do the sparing thing...itll be fun even if i get my ass kicked.

Nah not a black belt yet, I have enough under my belt to be a black belt, however I work out with my teacher for the most part 1 on 1 and most of my testing is done by another guy who I also work with but is from out of state. Pretty much I dont give a damn about belts I know what I know.

We do everything JJ guys do, however I also do the take downs, throws, chokes, breaks, we also hit with most any part of the body, from fingers, chin, side of arm, bicips, you name it.

Pretty much we cover anything and everything. and again for the most part I do nothing but 1 on 1 training =)

Fun stuff. Am I the best? hell no. however I've praticed with other local schools and their black belts reminded me of myself years and years ago. pretty sad stuff.

I was bitching to B last night about not having my certificates straight. all of my rankings come straight from japan signed and stamped by Kinjo Hiroshi. pretty much my certificates are like having a dregree from a major college in the US. I can take them anywhere I go in life and they will be valid in any country, unlike a lot of martial arts schools.... wow I just got ranked as a green belt by Mr Lees karate dragons. yay!.... junk. lots of schools are like that. you take your belt with you else where and they look at you have no idea wtf you're doing =)

As always it's fun stuff. Just today we were working on a ground waza pretty much a take down then all the ground chokes/submissions. one after another after another I believe there's 75 total moves in this one single waza.

i always wanted to learn karate or somethin like that when i was little...but mom wouldnt let me...she thought i was gonna use it on everyone and kick everyones ass...lmfao!

Back