its been kinda dead around here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm gonna see if i can come up with something tonight.. correct me if i'm wrong.. you guys have more info on tuning than most.. we got some smarts peeps in here.. i think i have a alright idea.. i'll post it when i'm done

i like it. then on the back can be stiswap a picture of b's sti and him with a huge shit eating grin on his face.

thats the hard way to do a swap! fucka cherry picker!

93 degrees here so yeah its getting ummm nice out I guess.

damn there alot of of small people on here. medium is small as shit.

just put a picture of someone throwing money in the garbage that pretty much sums up modifying hondas doesnt it? :laugh:

heres what i came up with.. its just a quickie.. :laugh:

i think it would look best on a black shirt..
11211563734.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
i like it. then on the back can be stiswap a picture of b's sti and him with a huge shit eating grin on his face.

no no no. if you are gonna show B it HAS to be the infamous Flag Day picture :ph34r:
hahaha yes SCORE!! lol make a limited production run of "flag day B" on the back, with that dumb picture of him with the jacket over his shoulder :laugh: id buy one of those

it would be way cooler if you took George777's avatar pic.

Or any of Seanyizzles pics.

lots of internet art winds up all over the place. Look at Omega, he's still claiming ownership of anything he posts / says / does / thinks.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
It has been super dead in here like this whole last week!

I will try to come up with some T-Shirt ideas as well B. I NEED some HondaSwap gear :fosho:
Heh.. who are you? I just noticed your avatar and thought I'd mention that I took that pic. :)
My name is Jeff. I think I got that Avatar pic off of either HighAltitudeImports or DenverRacing.com. :shrug2: don't remember, it's been like 2 years. I should probably get a new avatar! :laugh: And sorry for using it without permission, I really didn't think about it! :blink:

nothin real to add...just +4 for mediums...5'9 150....large is silly.

Back