It's Flag Day Monthly time!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
well folks, its been a LONG time, but heres the latest copy of Flag Day Monthly:

med_gallery_16_239_113461.jpg

enjoy :)

HAHAHA!!!! :bustout: Flag Day is my favorite holiday!

How many forums do you think have a special holiday fucking dedicated to their creator?

Quoted post[/post]]

How many forums do you think have a special holiday fucking dedicated to their creator?

not only do we have Flag Day Monthly webzine (so-to-speak), but we have a Flag Day the video game:

gallery_16_239_1106611416.jpg

we also have Flag Day the movie as well:

gallery_16_239_1106611361.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

not only do we have Flag Day Monthly webzine (so-to-speak), but we have a Flag Day the video game:

gallery_16_239_1106611416.jpg

we also have Flag Day the movie as well:

gallery_16_239_1106611361.jpg
Hahahahahaaaaa!!! I definitly didn't know about those!! LOL!! I love this goddamn website!! :laugh:

Most of the people here now probably don't even have any idea what Flag Day is....

it's a damn shame, really...

But alot of us do know about....HAHAHAHA :laugh:

I just want to take the time to let everyone know that flag day monthly was my idea... but mine sucked lol

I was always better with conception then execution

flag day rules

i believe you failed to note the correct console that Flag Day the video game was for: NWS

The answer is YES. I will make you all very proud..........i think. How couldn't you be proud of the del sol and its uber JDM hood?
gallery_24267_478_24637.jpg

I still have no clue what direction i'll be taking it performance wise. I have a while to think about it while I work on the brakes and suspension.

edit: OMFG I MADE THE COVER OF FLAG DAY MONTHLY!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!1!one!!!!!1!!!!

Back