It's official... 2006 Civic (EDM)

?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :puke2: :puke2: :puke2:

Torsion beam?!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :imgone:

What is Honda thinking? I hope this isn't a preview of what the USDM Si is gonna be like.

Originally posted by EGProject@Aug 2 2005, 11:19 AM
Torsion beam?!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :imgone:

What is Honda thinking? I hope this isn't a preview of what the USDM Si is gonna be like.
[post=534439]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't think Honda will EVER go with a superior suspension setup. The S2000 / NSX is all we get.

But in defense, my 87 CRX corners and handles bumps quite well. I'm sure if you were road racing, it would matter - But that's not the intent of these cars.

ew. good thing my next car isnt going to be a honda... or a car.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Aug 1 2005, 11:27 PM
But the thing looks like a mini SUV. Fuck Honda.
[post=534344]Quoted post[/post]​

+1

Yet another reason to back up me saying "I will never own another Honda". Total and complete crap.

The interior is bad ass....I love it..
But now the exterior is garbage..It looks like the AZTEC with ugly headlights and ACCORD tails....eeewww...

Scale 1-10 = 4 :puke:

Originally posted by Estorvito@Aug 2 2005, 03:37 PM
  Scale 1-10  = 4 :puke:
[post=534693]Quoted post[/post]​

You over-generous bastard.
That thing is an automotive abortion.

Oh well... To americans, English cars are GENERALLY (read: g e n e r a l l y) Ugly to the american public/market. Maybe that thing will stay across the pond.

**I was going to photo chop one, make a post that says its not so bad, look what we can do to it.. I stared at it for 5 minutes and decided that even with some photo-shop, it will still be fugly. There is no saving that thing**

Visually, I actually don't think the front 2/3 is that bad. The rear end is what makes me puke. The front is livable, the profile of the car is ok- but then everything goes to shit once the rood starts to flow down again. Yuck.

I dig standard 6-speeds. Hopefully the USDM front end will look like the Si concept. I'm sure the rear will be fixed on the sedans and coupes.

Yeah, I agree.... but seeing how Honda split the current Accord line between USDM and "everyone else", I think we'll be ok with whatever Civic offering we get here. The concept Si coupe that I keep seeing pictures of looks great!

Yeah, I hope they stay with the previous concept Si that I've been seeing throw around. Now that was more like it! None of this minivan on steroids bullshit.

Originally posted by Calesta@Aug 2 2005, 09:02 PM
Yeah, I agree.... but seeing how Honda split the current Accord line between USDM and "everyone else", I think we'll be ok with whatever Civic offering we get here. The concept Si coupe that I keep seeing pictures of looks great!
[post=534939]Quoted post[/post]​

It sucks that they did that just to add a vehicle to the Acura lineup (TSX).

I'm done with hondas anyway. If I buy another Honda, it will have to be an Acura. Honda's design crew has been burning the midnight oil whilst smoking the midnight crack.

iwould never buy that thing. I could careless whether it has a nice interior. I'd still have to walk up to it everyday, with a really really disgusted face.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Aug 3 2005, 09:08 AM
I'm done with hondas anyway. If I buy another Honda, it will have to be an Acura. Honda's design crew has been burning the midnight oil whilst smoking the midnight crack.
[post=535169]Quoted post[/post]​

There's a little part of me that hopes they take the current design crew (and all their managers), string them up, remove them of their finger and toenails, scrub them with a cheesegrater and feed them to a pack of feral dogs, then hire on a new crew that isn't blind nor trained by monkeys, and get Honda back to designing cars that won't burn your eyeballs when you look at them.

at least we'll always have the older real hondas even though not much comparison to everyone elses newer cars.

Back