It's official... 2006 Civic (EDM)

?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Aug 3 2005, 10:08 AM
It sucks that they did that just to add a vehicle to the Acura lineup (TSX).

I'm done with hondas anyway. If I buy another Honda, it will have to be an Acura. Honda's design crew has been burning the midnight oil whilst smoking the midnight crack.
[post=535169]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually, it's the other way around. They added the American Accord to the list- we were one of the only countries to get it. The TSX is the Accord most everywhere else. Apparently the big fat Americans all needed a large torquey Accord, so they made one.

Originally posted by asmallsol+Aug 2 2005, 01:27 AM-->
@Aug 2 2005, 02:08 AM
egad!

Headlights remind me of the earlier saturns. Looks wierd, but im anxious to see them in person so i can pass final judgement.
[post=534342]Quoted post[/post]​

well that won't happen since that is the EDM version. The US will be getting a bigger and equally ugly version that really doesn't look like that (come one, when was the last time you saw honda bring a 5 door hatch to the US)

But the thing looks like a mini SUV. Fuck Honda.
[post=534344]Quoted post[/post]​

A trend all their recent cars have been following. :cough: :cough: 02 SI

Originally posted by Calesta+Aug 4 2005, 03:23 AM-->
Battle Pope
@Aug 3 2005, 10:08 AM
It sucks that they did that just to add a vehicle to the Acura lineup (TSX).

I'm done with hondas anyway. If I buy another Honda, it will have to be an Acura. Honda's design crew has been burning the midnight oil whilst smoking the midnight crack.
[post=535169]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually, it's the other way around. They added the American Accord to the list- we were one of the only countries to get it. The TSX is the Accord most everywhere else. Apparently the big fat Americans all needed a large torquey Accord, so they made one.
[post=535626]Quoted post[/post]​

I know that the TSX is the accord everywhere else. I'm saying that it sucks that they made the actual accord into the TSX and released a completely different (and ass-ugly) accord here.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Aug 4 2005, 09:06 AM
I know that the TSX is the accord everywhere else. I'm saying that it sucks that they made the actual accord into the TSX and released a completely different (and ass-ugly) accord here.
[post=535703]Quoted post[/post]​

Yup.

Back