I've got a PROBLEM

Turbo or Sound

• Focal kicks ass...more fun than a turbo anyd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats the $4,000 question isnt it. speed is definitely important...im tired of all the V8 guys knocking my damn car...but i know i can smoke my buddies camaros because only 1 is supercharged.

I just dont enjoy the rice comments because i still put together most of the engines that the rest of the guys run in their race cars. I put together a 454 the other day and im still a ricer...just remember...if you see an orange and white 67 camaro in the dallas area, DO NOT RACE HIM. Dynoed the engine at 507 BHP....too bad my engine dynos at 202 BHP.

Im just rambling now, but damnit why do turbos have to be expensive if i want it done right. thats just not fair. Even with my discounts a turbo is gonna cost me through the ass.

Don't spend out the ass for audio. I just picked up a complete brand spankin new alpine system for $370 on ebay. head unit, rear speakers, front components.. You don't need mad bass and fat ass subs/boxes slowing you down anyway. Great sound for the price, and you still have mad $$$ for a turbo.

What kind of music do you listen to. The Godskitchen Classic CD didnt sound good on Alpine. The only thing that even sounded close to focal was JL. But it was stil night and day. Eclipse Alpine Pioneer...all sucked it up with the techno. Atleast JL had a clear sound. My Xplods that i have right now rock with techno but suck at Rap, good thing i listen to trance about 90% of the time.

Turbos are for losers anyways. Although with 4000, couldn't you pretty much do both?

lol, $4,000 is the build up for my turbo car...i dont like fixing things...id rather do it right the first time, not replace shit after it breaks...

these guys are saying you're audio stuff will get stolen...what about when you have a front mount sticking out from underneath your bumper? is that not asking steal me?

I'm not trying to tell you buy the audio though...I'd rather see you get the turbo. just saying that either way you might get jacked. especially if the car in your avatar is yours.

its similar...same kit, a LITTLE lighter color, and a black hood (guy who had it before me didnt paint the hood when he painted it blue)

Back