JDM Civic Type-R

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

D See 2

can you even use toda spec c's on the b16b? is there any interference with the valves?

I'd love to drop by and give ya a look 1st hand, but we are stayin at her parents' on Marco Island and she and her parents took the liberty of planning out the entire time while we are there... I even get to miss the Honda meet/street race weekend while I'm down there... WOMEN... *Sigh* <_< HAHA! Thats why I try and stick with cars... even they aren't as much maintainence! If the opportunity does pop up, I'll try and let ya know!

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Dec 16 2002, 10:58 PM
obviously not Japan, since he can't find JDM parts, lol--hey, you think APC is the shit over in Japan like JDM parts are here :)

unfortunatley there is a pretty large scene for clear tailights, skittle colored cars on 18 inch Tenzo rims with lots of Tenzo R stickers and the like. as the theory goes tho, the grass is always greener on the other side.

Originally posted by B16@Dec 17 2002, 11:53 AM
i agree, dont swap out that beautiful b16b

swapping out a b16b is like masterbating in front of your bed full of naked women. :bash:

Back