Jdm Crx!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SpEcTrA

Dont know how many care or actually look at Ebay but I found this last night and really want to buy it. I havent sold my car yet and doubt I will until this summer, but maybe someone has the money to get it here and lisence it?
Its a 1989 CRX SiR and pretty damn nice if you ask me CRX SiR

Damn wish I had some money! Oh well

Peace!
SpEcTrA

plus you have to ship it and get screwed for shipping

yeah i saw that on egay but shipping would be rapage. it looks pretty clean though and im def feeling those foglights. lol.

it is not the shipping that will kill you, it is the licienceing fees, that could be close to a 25k car by the time your done.

3. How much to license it?

A: Around $1000-2000 USD in USA.

Bullshit!!!!!!!! ;)

Ya,after the EPA pulls it out of your butt the DOT gets sloppy seconds then your local regs get to tap it too.

Why get the whole car, just get the front clip and switch it yourself, a lot cheaper, this company has 1 complete front clip. nippon-motors.com they have a picture on their page.

Originally posted by NIMO@Jan 20 2003, 09:38 PM
Why get the whole car, just get the front clip and switch it yourself, a lot cheaper, this company has 1 complete front clip. nippon-motors.com they have a picture on their page.

Why is it,almost everytime you post,it's a ad for nippon motors?Their prices are OK at best.

Back