Jdm H22a In A 92-95 Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sniperwolf04

Hey guys I'm wanting to get an 5th Gen Civic (92-95) and I wanted to drop an JDM H22A engine in it. I havent' heard a whole lot about that kind of swap or if anybody else has but I just wanted to know what i'll need. I'm planning on buying it off a site ofcourse. It comes with:
- Motor
- Hydrolic Tranny
- ECU (P13)
- Axles with Half Shaft
- Shifter Cables
- Shifter Assembly
- Stock Motor Mounts *
- Alternator
- Starter
- Clutch
- Flywheel
- Intake Manifold
- Exhaust Manifold
- Fuel Rail
- Injectors
- Distributor
- Engine Harness
- Comes With All Sensors Needed

Would this kind of swap be politically correct in a sense, or would i be getting myself into a lot of trouble? Would I need different axles? What should I do about the exhaust? Do I need a custom fit exhaust or what? Any kind of help would be nice. Thanks!

hey man, i myself owns a 93 handa civic vti (vx in da states) with a jdm h22a. i'm station here in japan and parts for prelude are dimes a dozen but anyways, here's a site you might want to check out. http://h22acivic.com there's another one but it seems to be out of service right now. i still need to do my website with all my swap info but i just never got around it. well, hope this help.

Back