JDM roaches

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's fuckin stupid, man. You step on them and all it does is release their eggs into your shoe.

you think that's bad...you should have seen the cheap apartment I was living over there..... :ph34r:

lets just say...I was happy to move out ;)

but now that I got a house...and the radon levels are safe....all I have now is a damn spider infestations....garage is half treated...and then I'll get to the basement next. Sadly...I've already gotten used to the webs and spiders sightings... <_<

Originally posted by Airjockie@Aug 16 2005, 10:44 AM
you think that's bad...you should have seen the cheap apartment I was living over there..... :ph34r:

lets just say...I was happy to move out ;)

but now that I got a house...and the radon levels are safe....all I have now is a damn spider infestations....garage is half treated...and then I'll get to the basement next. Sadly...I've already gotten used to the webs and spiders sightings... <_<
[post=540701]Quoted post[/post]​

yea well at this new place i moved into, we found a big ass tarantula in the living room like last week. :unsure: i fuckin hate spiders. we live right on the edge of a canyone, so i guess i shouldn't be surprised that those things are around

I still have not seen that f'ing movie! God damn it, every time I hear that it reminds me to go rent it. If I still could drive, I'd go right now

Back