JDM SHOW A

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I HAVE A JDM SHOWA ALUMINUM RADIATOR FOR A GSR (B18C1) IT HAS DUEL FANS. AND IS 100% JDM SHOWA. IM TAKING OFFERS AND ALSO SELLING IT LOCALLY IF INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL ME @
MACKESMOTORSPORTS@hotmail.com
thanks lou
p.s. sorry about the caps

Originally posted by formby@Jun 6 2005, 05:00 PM
pics? and this is not ebay...give a price...it helps
[post=508487]Quoted post[/post]​

**Forum Rules**

1. No Threadjacking. If you're not interested in buying it, then dont respond.

2. Post what you're selling in the subject.

3. POST A PRICE. This isn't ebay. If you dont post a price, it makes for useless lowballing. At least post "Looking to get $XXXX" or a range if you aren't sure. Leaving it wide open does no good.

4. Meaningless replies, complaining of high prices, etc will be deleted. If you don't like it, don't buy it. It's that simple.

5. Businesses wishing to sell stuff, including re-selling, must contact myself VIA Pm or Email, BEFORE placing an ad.

These forums are for members to sell misc. parts they have. If you are a business, you are NOT welcome to post here. Sites cost money to run. If you will be making a profit off of posting here, there is no reason why you can't support us.

see https://hondaswap.com/advertise_index.php for more information on running an ad campaign and becoming a member of our Registered Vendor Group.

thanks for your time and cooperation in this matter.

On that note, I'll give you $10 shipped :)

Back