Just a crazy girl here.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

KRAZGRL

Crazy Girl (Kasey)
Wanted to say hi in this sub-section.

I have a 2005 yamaha R6 (raven) and have been riding for about 4 years.
sbike.gif

I do track days (no canyons anymore) and I admit that my biggest pet peeve is seeing squids. I live by the motto of "I'd rather sweat than bleed".

If you're in the soCal area and see the license plate KRAZGRL... that's me. :)

l_a1dc9ebdb22824260218f2ab8e371e14.jpg

l_c71c6a3c439d5eaa9faf7b3fc261273f.jpg

i hope you have a drop cloth to cover your leg. there are going to be some leg humpers...

here's my ride...bone stock, just the way i want it....for now...bought it new 2 years ago this month.
100_0188.jpg

Very clean R6. Thanks for the warning, but I'm used to the whole gaga-over-a-girl-who's-in-the-male-dominated-scene. lol

It started when I first built my 1995 civic and 88 crx, continued with my street racing/drag racing the 00 si, and still deal with it with my track racing the R6. Girl stuff has never interested me as much as mechanics and cars. :)

how old are you?

They will notice her name, click on it, view other posts she has made to see if she posted her pic yet, and then the humping will commence...

They will notice her name, click on it, view other posts she has made to see if she posted her pic yet, and then the humping will commence...

Spoken like a true lurker. I like your style.

you ride a bike, you have thick skin. literally and figuratively.

My skin isn't as "thick" as some might imagine. Yeah, I've been desensitized by my constant surroundings, but I do have feelings. And what's with the literal thick skin? I have zero road rash, thank you much. :D

Most people call it stalking, but I can go with "lurker".

Welcome to HS.

Thanks for the welcome. I figured "lurker" provided less negative stigmatization as "stalker" would create. (can you tell I'm a sociology minor?) haha

My skin isn't as "thick" as some might imagine. Yeah, I've been desensitized by my constant surroundings, but I do have feelings. And what's with the literal thick skin? I have zero road rash so far, thank you much. :D

Fixed.

It's only a matter of time. You know what they say--It's not a matter of IF, but a matter of WHEN. I know my day is coming--whether it be tomorrow or 50 years from now, it will happen. More than likely at the fault of someone else.

Wanted to say hi in this sub-section.

I have a 2005 yamaha R6 (raven) and have been riding for about 4 years.
sbike.gif

I do track days (no canyons anymore) and I admit that my biggest pet peeve is seeing squids. I live by the motto of "I'd rather sweat than bleed".

If you're in the soCal area and see the license plate KRAZGRL... that's me. :)

Fixed.

It's only a matter of time. You know what they say--It's not a matter of IF, but a matter of WHEN. I know my day is coming--whether it be tomorrow or 50 years from now, it will happen. More than likely at the fault of someone else.

See bolded section above. I wear all gear, all the time.

Back