*l00king for parts to TRADE *

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hotsexyblonde

hey- im looking for stuff and turbo parts for a 95 civic hatchback 5 spd with a lx(?) ls(?)(im a girl dude i dont know much about moter names)acura intrega moter swaped in. looking for lightweight tires/rims,turbo parts ,aftermarket fenders (z3's?), carbon fiber hood or any kind of light weight hood, aftermarket tailights, projectors.

willing to trade, i have tons of stock crx parts stock 4 door civic parts,(under the hood parts and body) ,body kits, integra parts.. can find pritty much anything just tell me what you need and what your willing to trade for it. if i dont answer on this board fast enough email me at xrockgoddessx@hotmail.com

im doing this to surprise my friend or to at least help him out he has all the parts and if you need more info about a item just ask.

help me out!! :worthy: :p <3

with a name like that...We need pics first before any trades are made! j/k Welcome and good luck with your parts search!

Originally posted by hybrid89@Jul 15 2005, 09:27 AM
with a name like that...We need pics first before any trades are made! j/k Welcome and good luck with your parts search!
[post=526658]Quoted post[/post]​

Fuckin Matt :lol:
Welcome and Good Luck

thanks guys :) lol i had to do it i put a pic in my profile of me so cheak it out i guess if any one wants... but ya stilllllll looking for parts so hit me up :p

Originally posted by hotsexyblonde@Jul 15 2005, 10:08 AM
thanks guys :) lol i had to do it i put a pic in my profile of me so cheak it out i guess if any one wants... but ya stilllllll looking for parts so hit me up :p
[post=526689]Quoted post[/post]​

Lol, that pick looks like you just woke up from a night of HARD partying. But props for you trying to help your friend out, you or he has an LS motor. I have lots of parts, but not for turbo applications. Hope you find what you are looking for, and welcome to Hondaswap!

ive got some lightweight 16x7 volk ce28n wheels with practically brand new falken aznies 215/45/16 tires on them
$2100 + s/h

Back