Lady tried getting one over on me...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
We had someone phone in a carry out order for a pizza yesterday, about 30 minutes later a lady showed up with a check book in hand and said, "did someone place and order for Chris? If so it should have been canceled because I don't have any money."

I told her, yup, I have the order right here, it wasn't canceled, She goes on to tell me that she has her check book and can write me a check.... sorry, we don't accept checks, however, they cash checks next door, you can go there, she told me well they'll charge me a small fee... ok well the next building over theres a PNC and a BB&T you could write the check to yourself and cash it there, no fees. If they won take it theres about 6 other banks within 1/2 mile. What bank is your checking account with? she said that she'd be right back and walked next door, I walked away and about 10 seconds later I saw her jump in her truck and drove off...

I should have ask the lady is if the person who ordered the pizza was supposed to cancel it, why are you here? why would you call a place, cancel the order then show up to check to make sure it was canceled? Do I really look that stupid?

At least make up a better story, how about, show up, ask for the pizza, go to pay, and say, you don't take checks? its all I have. I might feel bad for you and take the check, as with your DL #, address, tag # car reg # and a mug shot style picture using my cell phone. At least I'd think about taking it....

BTW the pizza had extra cheese and pepperoni and was damn good.

wait what? all the nice asian food and immaculate house and your working at a pizza joint? am i missing smething here? do u own the pizza place or what.....

Anyone can make money anywhere if they put the effort into it.

Yup I work at a pizza joint, don't own it, I just run the place.

now that i look more closely...your my age. wow man i was thinking you were like 27ish with a super nice job. hmmm

ewww my dog just farted out loud!!!!

now that i look more closely...your my age. wow man i was thinking you were like 27ish with a super nice job. hmmm

ewww my dog just farted out loud!!!!
nah, I like to think Im still a young pup but damnit, I keep getting older.

I said that you when we met ! Copy cat !

as far as turning that age, that's easy. Try 30. The unfortunate thing is, 30 is about half way to death. And 30 is when you really learn to have fun. It's when you stop being afraid of ... well, anything and you have the mind to accomplish anything. If you take care of yourself, avoid drugs and get some sleep you'll even look young and then the world is your oyster.

As far as the check woman, I mean people do desperate things for food. Because, well, it's food. When I worked pizza People used to just ask me for food. I would give.

My boss would pour hot sauce on it though.

damn thats just retarded... if i wanted pizza that bad i would just pull a stick up on your ass lol

"I GOT A GUN! NOBODY MOVE! GIMME THE FUCKIN PIZZA!"

we dont want you to either. drinking + reproduction = bad :)
i still drink.. besides, the way i figure it, it wont be as fun once its legal.

I said that you when we met ! Copy cat !

as far as turning that age, that's easy. Try 30. The unfortunate thing is, 30 is about half way to death. And 30 is when you really learn to have fun. It's when you stop being afraid of ... well, anything and you have the mind to accomplish anything. If you take care of yourself, avoid drugs and get some sleep you'll even look young and then the world is your oyster.

and i will be a beautiful pearl!?
:D
lol
i dunno, i just wanna be a rebellious teenager for the rest of my life.. but still old enough to buy cigs and go into nudie bars.

do you just manage the place jeffie or do you do anything else?

do you just manage the place jeffie or do you do anything else?

Most of my income is from running the place, I've played stocks in the past but didn't bother with 2008 since I figured what happened was going to happen so I pulled out.

I make like 20c a week with handsonkitchen.com and from time to time pick up side cash doing AV installs and writing music but mostly my income is from the pizza place.

20c as in $.20/week?

i'm working on my website as well. I need to talk to B before I post it.

That's when life really starts getting fun. Whether it be the sarcastic approach, or the reality approach, it's true either way.

Wow. I must be the odd-ball. My life settled down about the time I turned 18.

Back