lightweight 16's w/40series,New Nx wet kit,misc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Samuels

I have a set of silver 16 inch race wheels they weigh 31lbs with the tire on my home scales. They would look sick if someone painted them black. I don't have pics right now but i'm in Va and will get them soon.
They have mint tires 90% thread. The tires are 205-40-16 the 2 fronts are some hot looking venturi's or something like that. The 2 rears are bf goodrich TA euro's and I have a brand new spare 205-40-16 bf euro has well. These tires are mint the spare is new. You'll be getting 5 mint condition 205-40-16's

I need some 215-45-16's or some 205-45-16's to raise my car up some about to install my new Rota subzero's they will be here anyday. I've had these rims in my shed for about a year and planned to use the tires on my subzero's. Well today I sell my 17's w/205-40-17's so I drop these on thier and its way to low.

Will trade tires with anyone with 45 series 16's.

I want 300 firm for the rims and all 5 tires somebody steal them to pay for my new tires..

Also looking for a cheap working b16 gen 1 TB to have ported
4-1 2.5inch header
5"Tach
Some stock b16 valvetrain friendly cams

Also have other misc stuff FS
13 inch steelies with great tires 50 bucks
2 audiobahn 10's in a box 80 bucks these are 160 doller subs

Brand new never opened NX wet kit stage1 efi it retails for 589. This has never been installed comes with everything including 35-50-75 jets. Looking for 500 obo.

Also have a CTR intake cam I installed it exactly 1700 miles ago. Its still on the car but i'm gonna get new cams real soon. Its a nice low and mid range upgrade on your b16 and its a complete dropin no valvetrain upgrades required. I bought this new from hondamotors..Looking for 200.

I'm located in Va.

Not sure but I sanded and powerwashed them. Then I painted them black with 4 cans of the autozone wheel spray black. The look great.

Back