Lingenfelter + Z06 just owns anything

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have always know that.....ever see the video of some kids in an evo or something come across a lingenfelter?

Yeah, they were like. "I got all wheel drive so ima take you at the start"...the vette just walked em.

wait i think i am thinking of the one with the STI

awe man that sucks. the last one is the funniest. The vette even had 150 shot of n2o i think. it sounded so nice.

lol. I don't care about the time :p, Ya the vette is quicker but in another vid, the supra did 246 vs 226 :) all im saying there :p

the point is.....vette would still pwn the poopra.

there are and always will be faster cars than these. fucking rich people.

Last edited:
Nothing does 300 mph. Not without a jet engine. Also, no "street tire" does over 212 mph. Cars that go that fast has specially formulated tires, with their assembly, design and QA phases built around the actual car they will be used on.

"Mathematically" you say ? 300 mph in that shape, lets say that "mathematically" it requires about 2000 hp to push it (That's a reasonable expectation) then your common cruise ship can "mathematically" do 300 mph.

why did you have to go and ruin it with another one of you nerdy insights.

damnit Cel...........

Nothing does 300 mph. Not without a jet engine. Also, no "street tire" does over 212 mph. Cars that go that fast has specially formulated tires, with their assembly, design and QA phases built around the actual car they will be used on.

"Mathematically" you say ? 300 mph in that shape, lets say that "mathematically" it requires about 2000 hp to push it (That's a reasonable expectation) then your common cruise ship can "mathematically" do 300 mph.

:eek:

well then how to explain the fact that it did have street tires lol

lol. I don't care about the time :p, Ya the vette is quicker but in another vid, the supra did 246 vs 226 :) all im saying there :p

it did 246 in 1 mile or it topped out at 246? The vette did 226 in 1 mile. just curious, i know supras can be monsters

actually there are i think 3 of those cars and the fastest is over 1000hp 0-60 in 1.9 second

actually there are i think 3 of those cars and the fastest is over 1000hp 0-60 in 1.9 second
0-60 in 1.9 seconds is the 2002 Lingenfelter Z06 they built to race the Jet in Motor TrendsVette Vs Jet issue , Again street legal, full interior A/C ect.... Obviously the vette smoked the Jet

Aw damn and it's yellow, my favorite on a vette! That's just way too sexy...:drool:

Can anyone cite anything that smashed the Callaway Sledgehammer records ? The sledgehammer wasn't an easy car to build.

My tire speech was stemmed from the engineering necessary to do the Veyron. Granted, a much heavier car that changes dynamics with speed benchmarks, but still. A tire moving at that speed isn't an everyday thing.

Also, it would appear that Lingenfelter has simply caught up with the Vector W8 / W12.

Back