Liscense plates...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Pewble

Yea so i unscrewed the back , old liscense plates on my car so the rusty bolts just popped right the f**k off. so there is deep, rusty bolts in the holes where there should be nice new bolts. now i get to figure out how to mount the back plates.

THEN there is the front plates. I cant get behind them to remove the D*MN nut/bolt combo. now i have to remove my whole front bumper?!?!??! UGHHHH thats retarded. is there an easier way to get the front liscense plates off... 95 coupe....

Haha, both my plates are held on by one bolt each :)

I hate em, the fronts not bad, the bumper is only a few bolt, teh 10 or so in the bay under the hood right at the front, and the ones on th sides. The back sucks because even if you take the interior plastics off, you still can't get to them.

yea man. the back way sucks... I could drill the bottom holes in or something.. my liscense plates got holes on bottom and top.. I guess i will go the DUCT TAPE route. hahahha

i fix that shit. i used like those plastic tie down things that slide together for the back liscense and some 3m sticky shit too make it so then liscense dosent vibe for when i get subs. then i took off the front bumper and put on new plates. that was gay cause the top screws for the front bumper are hard as hell to get off..

Just don't put the front plate on. It looks gay anyway :p
Good luck on the back one. I have a Teg, and I've never had a problem pulling the plates off.

Originally posted by MikeBergy@Jul 3 2005, 06:02 AM
Just don't put the front plate on. It looks gay anyway :p
Good luck on the back one. I have a Teg, and I've never had a problem pulling the plates off.
[post=520010]Quoted post[/post]​

Haha... NC requires no front plate.... however, zipties and small holes drilled in plastic are your friend if you can't get a plate to stay.

Back