lmao!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kinda funny.. I give it a 4/10.. Just... kind of funny..

worth a laugh though.

i was thinking to myself the other day in the apple store 'damn, that doesn't look like an iPod. it looks like an EPT.' hahaha

Macintosh's EPT only works if you enable root. Then it usually tells you it's a Girl, because Apple thinks that there should be more girls in the world. When the day comes, and it's actually a boy it's actually something that you've done wrong and you should have purchased Adobe's Gendershop and it's licences. But don't worry, it's only got 30 more days to live until you register it.

-> Steve

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Aug 16 2005, 09:00 AM
:bo: "you pee'd on my ipod shuffle"
[post=540667]Quoted post[/post]​

"you pee'd on my ipod shuffle...you pee'd on my ipod shuffle...SUCH A STUPID BITCH."

:bo:

that street teleporter was crazy...how the hell do you do that. I could quit my job and do stupid things like that all day

Criss Angel. He deserves his own thread, the guy is phenomenal. He "Teleports" in a lot of his acts. He once lit himself on fire for 45 seconds or some crazy shit... And the camera followed him around, his face and everything. Then he stops, falls flat to the ground and some guy comes over and puts him out - And the guy that put him out WAS HIM. He's really good.

thats really unbeleivable.. He must have someone else who looks exactly like him working with him because how else could he do shit like that?

Back