Long Shot But..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mdlax1

:worthy: Anyone know where i can get a listing of Honda motor, tranny etc weight's in pounds or Kilograms.. trying to quote people on shipping cost's and it's hard not knowing the weight.. can anyone help me out?

so far we have tried but no one could ever find the info, just 70 more than this, 10 pounds less than that.

Try writing or e-mailing Honda themselves,they would know.They've been good about giving info.If you have a business shipping engines maybe you could invest in a scale and then put the weights here for reference ;)

here are some engine weights.

Engine Weights:

Si = 218.9 lbs.
Std/DX = 207.7 lbs.
HF = 195.3 lbs.
ZC = 247.9 lbs. (give or take a little.....)
B16 = 309 lbs.

these were taken from this page:
(4th heading down)
Ryan's 88 CRX Si Info & Specs page

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Jan 6 2003, 10:49 PM

Engine Weights:

Si = 218.9 lbs.
Std/DX = 207.7 lbs.
HF = 195.3 lbs.
B16 = 309 lbs.

(4th heading down)

so youre saying i can bench press all of those motors?!?

if the b16 is 309, the h22 is about 379.

also basicly all the b series are about 10lbs of each other so you should have a decent figure on that. I am not sure what kinda of diffrance there is with hydro vs cable tranny. Also i am not even sure if these figs include trannys.

does that include tranny, axles, subframe (some come with it... mine did), ecu, wiring, starter, alternator, and so on? cuz that shit adds up

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 7 2003, 01:21 AM
does that include tranny, axles, subframe (some come with it... mine did), ecu, wiring, starter, alternator, and so on? cuz that shit adds up

Werd, I know 1st hand about piecing shit together.

Originally posted by 90 accord+Jan 7 2003, 12:11 AM-->
rixXxceboy
@Jan 6 2003, 10:49 PM

Engine Weights:

Si = 218.9 lbs.
Std/DX = 207.7 lbs.
HF = 195.3 lbs.
B16 = 309 lbs.

(4th heading down)

that's bs, you can't bench 300 lbs.

Originally posted by kylemarhx+Jan 7 2003, 02:07 AM-->
Originally posted by 90 accord@Jan 7 2003, 12:11 AM
rixXxceboy

Engine Weights:

Si = 218.9 lbs.
Std/DX = 207.7 lbs.
HF = 195.3 lbs.
B16 = 309 lbs.

(4th heading down)

I can't bench press 20 lbs. :lol:

Originally posted by kylemarhx+Jan 7 2003, 02:07 AM-->
Originally posted by 90 accord@Jan 7 2003, 12:11 AM
rixXxceboy

Engine Weights:

Si = 218.9 lbs.
Std/DX = 207.7 lbs.
HF = 195.3 lbs.
B16 = 309 lbs.

(4th heading down)

yes i can.. im 5'8" 240 lbs, and have been lifing for 4 years now.. i better be able to bench 300 lbs.

fcd26d45.jpg

I dont know, your looking like brian and myself, and I hit the gym every other morning, and I can only bench 150

on the other hand, brian can only bench 65 lbs (the weight of one ONE! d16 tranny) ;), and only on sundays when he eats his wheaties! I think sir wildbillhatchbac can voutch for that one :) lol

j/k you fohcker :ph34r:

Originally posted by sisteve@Jan 7 2003, 02:34 PM
I dont know, your looking like brian and myself, and I hit the gym every other morning, and I can only bench 150

on the other hand, brian can only bench 65 lbs (the weight of one ONE! d16 tranny) ;), and only on sundays when he eats his wheaties! I think sir wildbillhatchbac can voutch for that one :) lol

j/k you fohcker :ph34r:

well i've been lifting for 4 years, and my dad and his dad were lifters, so i have a family backround for it, if you will.

wow. white and weak, good combo B!

lmao, jfwy.

i finally went back to the gym today though, after about 2 weeks, and i got 285 up, which kinda suprised me, but i go 4-5 times a week. i like to werk on my legs and upperbody on sepperate days.. i have some strong legs too hehe.. maxed out on the leg press machine with a 45 degree incline; put up 1150 lbs.for those of you that don;t know, leg pressing is a LOT easier then squatting.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jan 7 2003, 09:35 PM
i have some strong legs too hehe.. maxed out on the leg press machine with a 45 degree incline; put up 1150 lbs.for those of you that don;t know, leg pressing is a LOT easier then squatting.

dayum yo! that is some leg pressing my max is 380...shit and i am a bike racer, well anything more than that and i will end up with too much mucsle weight.
I am impressed dude i know the kind of training that goes into being able to do something like that.

thanks y0!. but yeah, 4 years of the gym 4-5 times a week gets you up there.

i would say my squat max, but i can;t squat because i had surgury on my nech and skull area and i will fuck up my neck and brain if i put to much stress on my shoulders and neck.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer+Jan 8 2003, 12:41 AM-->
90 accord
@Jan 7 2003, 09:35 PM
i have some strong legs too hehe.. maxed out on the leg press machine with a 45 degree incline; put up 1150 lbs.for those of you that don;t know, leg pressing is a LOT easier then squatting.

dayum yo! that is some leg pressing my max is 380...shit and i am a bike racer, well anything more than that and i will end up with too much mucsle weight.
I am impressed dude i know the kind of training that goes into being able to do something like that.

Leg pressing is easy shit, i am extremly weak and i could put up 460 when i had gym freshman year of HS (about 120 then and 5'6" ish) but i cant bench anything worth shit, my max is 140 (my weight now) and when i do lifts too much, my elbow gets fucked up and i cant even move it with out tons of pain for like 3 weeks.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jan 7 2003, 11:35 PM
maxed out on the leg press machine with a 45 degree incline; put up 1150 lbs.for those of you that don;t know, leg pressing is a LOT easier then squatting.

Nice. The best I could do was 700 lbs through 10 reps, but that was lying on my back and with no incline, and pushing straight up. I only weigh 165 though, and when I did 700 lbs, I weighed something like 135... strong legs kick ass, and so does a 35" vertical.

:D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by Calesta+Jan 9 2003, 08:40 PM-->
90 accord
@Jan 7 2003, 11:35 PM
maxed out on the leg press machine with a 45 degree incline; put up 1150 lbs.for those of you that don;t know, leg pressing is a LOT easier then squatting.

Nice. The best I could do was 700 lbs through 10 reps, but that was lying on my back and with no incline, and pushing straight up. I only weigh 165 though, and when I did 700 lbs, I weighed something like 135... strong legs kick ass, and so does a 35" vertical.

:D :D :D :D :D

35's pretty damn good. mines about 26" , which is pretty good for my size :)

Back