Looking for a '91 CRX SI Shift linkage....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

E-dogg

Just like the topic and description says. I need a '91 CRX si shift linkage shipped to 52233. Lemme know if ya have one and how much. Thanks!!!

Originally posted by E-dogg@Jun 11 2005, 05:01 PM
Just like the topic and description says. I need a '91 CRX si shift linkage shipped to 52233. Lemme know if ya have one and how much. Thanks!!!
[post=511201]Quoted post[/post]​

damnit!!!! I just did a swap but i threw the linkage away because the guy went B-series...let me see if i have another one laying around...$50 shipped to your door, if i find it.

Originally posted by E-dogg@Jun 11 2005, 05:19 PM
I have no idea if its the same, anyone know???
[post=511209]Quoted post[/post]​

yes they are all the same...88-91 CRX, civic sedan, and hatch are all the same. HF, DX, LX, EX, SI...all the same

So do you want to buy my shift linkage, just pulled from my 88 crx dx about a month ago, now ill b using the hasport linkage w/ my b16. How much would you want to do?

Sorry I had to go watch the Tyson fight. A friend of mine thinks he has one laying around so I'm gonna see if he has it and what condition it is tomorrow morning. I'll post how it goes. Thanks for all the replies guys!! :D :D :D :D

well if ya didnt hear, Tyson lost.. I got that linkage from my friend. Thanks...

Originally posted by E-dogg@Jun 13 2005, 09:42 AM
well if ya didnt hear, Tyson lost.. I got that linkage from my friend. Thanks...
[post=511630]Quoted post[/post]​

man, that fucker just quit. sat on his ass and decided not to get up. It sucks to see my favorite boxer, aside from Roy Jones JR., just quit like that.

Back