Looking for a B18B..or B16A

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

foleyracing21

Any one know where i can find a B18B,,,or B16 motor and or Tranny for sale in the Ottawa area..please help...going in a stock car ....

look in any classifieds, internet, search motor swap on the net, i remember that there were at least two places in canada that i was seriously considering ordering an engine from, i forget the names. JDM something or other. Don't be afraid to travel to get what you want, i went 150miles to get my car. you best bet would be to find a 94-00 integra ls, b16s are harder to come by. plus getting the whole car either in a wreck or not, you get everything you need for the swap.

I found it pure luck i was going to give up and pay too much for too little when one last try i found the car i needed from autotrader.com called the guy up and picked the car up that evening.
look in the b/s/t forums and be willing to travel.

Originally posted by foleyracing21@May 17 2005, 06:34 PM
Any one know where i can find a B18B,,,or B16 motor and or Tranny for sale in the Ottawa area..please help...going in a stock car ....
[post=500681]Quoted post[/post]​

We have any jdm or usdm motor, if you want a price email me @ cmacimpala@excite.com we are ordering some motors in the next week or so we are trying to get a bunch together for some great discounts, I am doing a swap as well for my hx.

This topic has been closed :locked:

Why? It is in the wrong place. Please post your topic in the right forums. Hybrid is not for suspension or interior posts. EG is not for EF questions, and so forth.

If you have any questions, please PM the moderator who closed this topic.

-The moderating Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back