ls into 91 civic wiring

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

racintweek

i have a 91 std hatch im putting an ls motor in
im going to be using an ecm from a 90-91 teg

after i do the dpfi to mpfi conv will the new ecm pins be the same or do i need to change the pins in the connector on the dash harness?

I sent that ECU yesterday man, I have a tracking number and 50 dollar insurance on it. The only thinkg bad is I left all the info in my friends car, so i cant post the tracking number. Ill will as soon as I see him again.

I had hte hardest of times getting that money order cashed. but alls good. Later

Brian

appreciate the info on the ecm

after i do the dpfi to mpfi conv can i just plug in the teg ecm and everything will run?

Thats cool. Im honest, add me to the good sellers list.

About your wiring, you have to extend the wires, add some wires, and run wires to the ECU. You will need a 90-93 Integra injector resistor box as well.

As far as I know just wires for the 2 injectors. and something to do with the distributor. You are going to use an LS distributor correct?

i've already got that article printed out

i'm broke i'm just going to use the dist i have on my rex si motor

i've been asking a lot of questions because im getting antsy
i cant bring my car into the shop at my work(i work at a vee-dub dealer parts dept)cuz a tech fucked shit up for us and im trying to make sure everythign is in order before i do this in my garage becase i wont have access to technicians who know what they are doing

Originally posted by racintweek@Apr 1 2004, 03:54 PM
i've already got that article printed out

i'm broke i'm just going to use the dist i have on my rex si motor

oh man dont do that... the car will not run correctly. granted it will run but not the correct way. Tell ya what, Ill let you borrow my LS distributor. You have to send it back or buy it either/or. $50 + shipping

Back