LS motor swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6girl_socal

I just picked up an 85 Prelude and I have a built LS motor I could put in her, or I also have a 1.6D16 from my old Honda. I'm curious as to whether or not the LS will even fit, and I want to know which would be better for the LS: Turbo or Supercharged. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by lswhitecivic@May 17 2005, 03:52 PM
What year integra is the ls from? OBD?
[post=500651]Quoted post[/post]​

The LS is from a 94 Integra. Unfortunately I am still learning about Hondas. Give me a classic car and I can do anything, but I look at the motor in my Prelude and it's a cluster F&%! Especially with the dual carb setup. It definently needs a different motor. If u could suggest something else I would appreciate it

sounds like you have quite a project ahead of you, i dont know of anyone that makes mounts for you car. but, anything is possible w/ a welder
though the CVCC > MPFI setup might be a pain in the ass.

i'm sure someone has done it before, just keep searching

Originally posted by racintweek@May 18 2005, 10:22 AM
sounds like you have quite a project ahead of you, i dont know of anyone that makes mounts for you car. but, anything is possible w/ a welder
though the CVCC > MPFI setup might be a pain in the ass.

i'm sure someone has done it before, just keep searching
[post=500932]Quoted post[/post]​

Would it be less hassle to put in a 93 d16, and would mounts still be hard to find? Parts are becoming very difficult to find when it comes to a swap for this year car.

i'd call Hasport and see what they have to say about b-series mount for your lude, they might just have something laying around that never went to full production

Originally posted by racintweek@May 18 2005, 02:28 PM
i'd call Hasport and see what they have to say about b-series mount for your lude, they might just have something laying around that never went to full production
[post=501018]Quoted post[/post]​

What is Hasport?

Back