ls pre turbo prep?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

limegreenmachine

Hey everyone. I'm new to the import scene and I just got my hands on a 95 integra ls. I plan to turbocharge it and I've already bought a few pieces (Garrett t3/t4 Turbo, blitz bov, jdm sport intercooler, and log type Turbo manifold). I know I still need a wastegate and charge pipeing to complete the kit but there's a few things I'm not sure about. I've done a ton of research in the last month and just can't find the answers I'm looking for. I want to know what my options are for fuel management, like do I need to get a hondata unit or can I just go with a fuel regulator? And I know I need new injectors but what size? I'm wanting to push 10psi and get about 250whp. The engine internals are all stock that I'm aware of. Its possible there may be aftermarket pistons and rods. Am I headed on the right track? Any help would be great. Thanks in advance guys.

You need to have a way to tune the car for the boost and a way to increase fuel. The best and only way to do it right is to get a tuneable ECU and run a Hondata, Neptune or Crome for the tuning. I run a Hondata S100 and love it for my simple street setup(soon to be boosted). Crome is cheap and it works. You will need larger injectors I would go with at least 750CC but if goals are 300whp or less DSM/Eclipse Turbo 450CC injectors will work. A 255lph fuel pump is also a must. The stock motor is good for 300-330whp on a good tune, so 250whp is safe. Get a good wastegate like a real Tial or a TurboSmart. Build sounds good, good luck.

Thanks for the info man. I think tuning it is gonna be the hardest part for me. There are no tuners where I live. The closest ones are about 100 miles away. Lol. I wanted to look into a way to tune it that I can do myself. From what I've read crome seems to be my best bet. I'm still not sure how it works but I've been reading alot of good things about it. But for now my Turbo build is gonna be on hold for a while. I had a compression test done a few days ago and the results were not good. 100 accross the board. So now I gotta rebuild it. Sux.

Back