LS Question...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BP203

If you don't know sh*t, please don't post sh*t.

Anyways, planning for my first build. This build will go into a 94+ Integra hatch (That's right, Integra's are hatches, not coupes). I will build this for boost & plan to aim somewhere between 350 & 400 whp. Preferably nothing over 400whp.

I've got a LS NON vtec head laying around and I've been skeptical of using it since it's not Vtec. I personally don't think it's going to make THAT big of a difference, but who knows. I'm going to be spending alot of time, money & research on this build, and I don't want to regret anything in the end.

I know there are TONS of threads on this subject, but there seems to be too many indiots who like to comment on threads they know nothing about. I would like to talk to someone who can speak on personal expierence personally. So, the question is, will I be wasting my time and money boosting an LS motor that's non vtec to get up and around 350 - 400 whp?

Second question is, if an LS head non vtec is worth building, what kind of parts should I get for the head to make it with hold 350 - 400 whp? I dont need the most expensive parts I can find since I'm not running a rediculous amount of power, but I do need some good reliable parts.

Any help will be appreciated, but please only comment if you've done a build on an LS non vtec before.

Back