ls-t ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tonyls

Im new to the forum but want to turbo my ls in my hatch. i have many turbo components from my eclipse to work with. I have the turbo, intercooler, blowoff, boost controller, turbo timer, safc. I know i need a manifold, injectors and fuel pump but what else? Any input is greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by tonyls@Sep 5 2005, 06:51 AM
Im new to the forum but want to turbo my ls in my hatch. i have many turbo components from my eclipse to work with. I have the turbo, intercooler, blowoff, boost controller, turbo timer, safc. I know i need a manifold, injectors and fuel pump but what else? Any input is greatly appreciated.
[post=549726]Quoted post[/post]​

IC piping...and I think you will be set...if is an eclipse then most likely it has a internal WG so your set there too...other then that I think you got it...and just use the DSM injectors...I think the 2nd gen eclipse has 450's...just search for the installation instructions you just have to cut some of the rubber on them to make them fit...good luck!

what a lucky guy.. i wish I had a freakin spare eclispe in my garage too.. good luck with your setup :)

You'll probably want some kind of fuel mangment so that you don't blow up that engine imediatly. Look into Uberdata or CROME.

Look into engine managment @ www.pgmfi.org , it dicusses how to go about it and save a bunch of money compared to systems like hondata or AEM. For a manifold it is possible to modify the eclipses manifold that is what i did, i have yet to mount it but it should work.
40786188.jpg

DCP_0064.jpg

You can see where i cut and welded, it is a matter of using the engine side off the b18 removing 1/4-1/2 inch between runners on the manifold.

Back