Ls With Nos?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SleEPeR_CRX

Hey all, im looking to get my LS into the 13's. that is my goal. i dont have the $$ for a turbo so i was thinking a small shot. what would i have to do to get a 50 shot into my b18a with I/H/E, and what would i have to do to use a 75 shot? its my daily driver so i dont wanna fry my engine. I just wanna know what setup is best, and if i need to get titanium springs and sleeve cylinders and port head and crap?. will the stock internals b good for a 50 shot? also, if i run 14.56 now ( without BS of predicting a paper race) i would like some thoughts on what i would run with a 50 shot, or 75 shot. Please i know about BS on questions like that. They are not needed. if u dont know then dont respond, i need help not smack.

Thanks

If you want a 50 shot, go buy a ZEX kit and bolt it up. If you want 75, hell just use the ZEX kit too. You can try something like NOS direct port or an NX kit if you want- they're a little more expensive, and not necessarily any better or more powerful. You really don't need to mod anything in your engine to run a mild bit of juice like a 50-75 shot.

There were acouple in the HS classifieds in the last week or so.You can get ahold of them.If not they are only about $499 I believe,maybe 5.

Jason aka alljdm.com has them for $450 or so if you PM him. He hooks the deals. Find him he will get it for you cheaper than pretty much anywhere........

you can get a nitrous kit anywhere.. used ones usually are a lot less.. just make sure you get everything from the lines to the jets... new ones are like 500 and used are like 300... www.partstrader.com they have a lot of people selling kits there... the dry and wet kits are easy to install.. not really sure on the direct port... btw i have a 92 Ls and occasionally run juice too.. stock with intake.. i ran a 16.3 on a really good day and with the bottle mid 14s.. 70shots.. i think thatll be the most you can go safely because NOS nitrous said half your horsepower should be the max if its stock... anyway if wanna do 13s or go bigger than 70shots youd have to do some work unless u get direct port..

a buddy of mine had a 93 teg w/short ram intake, dc sport headers, 4-2-1, thermal catback exhaust, and a high flow cat. Also had a act clutch, shot 75 shot through it at the track and ran a 13.8 so it will wrk out fine. im curious what mine will do because i have a 92 ls in my 90 si hatch w/ i/h/e and 75 shot of nos , so it can take it he shot it every day and that was two years ago. my sister has the car now and that motor is going strong as hell.

Zeal, u say u have a LS civic and u run 16.3? where the hell do u live. i have I/H/E fuel rail and cam gears on my LS, and my best time is 14.56. No NoS, just straight B18a power.

Back