lsd plates on ebay?

• Thread starter Thread starter dmills30ny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dmills30ny

i race my 93 accord on a 3/8 dirt track, after talking with everyone here i added the header, delta-cam, bigger throttlebody, shaved and port-n-polish the head, i wanted to just drop in the h22 but rules say you gotta run what came in the car, so anyways i wanted to try those plates on ebay they say makes tranny a lsd, has anyone ever tried them? what is everyones ideas on these, mind you this is not a daily driver and it doesnt see pavement...thnks guys

i've heard OBX LSDs are good if you rebuild them before you use them.. (ie: use better hardware)

Its almost easier to just get a jdm lsd. Used are about 400-700. The obx ones are about 700-800.......

Its almost easier to just get a jdm lsd. Used are about 400-700. The obx ones are about 700-800.......

Wrong. OBX's are ~$400. MFactory and Quaife are in the 700-800 range. And there's a reason for that.

To the OP: If you're just running this thing in the dirt and you don't need it to last long grab an OBX and slap it in.

I would imagine even the Phantom Grip would work in the dirt.

Yep. A phantom grip should work fine for what you need it for. Plus it is way cheaper then any of your other options and easier to install because there is no shimming involved.

Back