Lsparts For Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

toknology

i have 2 ls motor,trany(cable),ecu,axles,shift linkage.suspen,or post what u want make offer

how many miles do the engines have? have they been modified in any way?
are there any cracks in the blocks? are these complete engines(head, fuel rail. manifolds, etc.....)?compression and leak tested? If you could answer these questions or have any replies that would be helpful let me know.PLEASE be truthful no b.s. if you don't know that's better than lying.
Let me know how much you want for one complete swap engine, tranny, ecu, axles, shift linkage

THANK YOU FOR ANY FEEDBACK!!!!

1 of the motors is apart.the block is still assem. the head has the vavles,spring attached to it.i do have the cams,intake manifold,distrubitor and ex manifold.i will sell the block 150.00.the head 100.00.transmission for 200.00.this motor has approx.150,000 milescar was rear ended and was still driving.reason for disassemble was thought my friend was buying the block.the other motor has 130,000 miles and it is still in the car running good.that motor will be selling at 800.00 for everything under hood.for the whole car 1900.00 both are b18a

Where are you out of toknology? I'm interested in buying your disassembled block if you could put together some sort of bill of sale and what car it came out of. I'm in southern California. Let me know, thanks...

im sorry i do have the ecu,axles,shift linkage.ecu 40.00. axles bothsides 50.00. shift linkage 50.00
shiping not included.

hey, please, i need the rear tranny mount bracket that goes from the back of the tranny to the rear crossmember. if you have one how about $20 shipped? i need it for the new mounts i have bought. thanks alot and let me know. -Derek

Back