WA Matt's Garage Sale - 56k no way

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey Matt, where the heck do you live? Is it Washington? One of my employees just asked me, as I showed him your pretty lights and I just gave him the old "deer in headlights" look 'cause I have no freakin' clue. haha

Well, I can only get the JDM kind now so its gonna have to be $800 :D It makes y0 blink@ g0 mAd cArAz33 y0!

Haha. Thats awesome, I wish my work involved the interwebs.

LMFAO! I wish I could rep you for that.

Hey Matt, where the heck do you live? Is it Washington? One of my employees just asked me, as I showed him your pretty lights and I just gave him the old "deer in headlights" look 'cause I have no freakin' clue. haha

Yes, its Washington. Just about the coolest place ever. /sarasm
Haha.

I hate the rep system, it seems like it will never let me leave rep :(

hey man i see that you have a good bit of b series stuff on here maby you can help me out...i have a cable b16 tranny and i am missing the clutch cable bracket...would you maby have an extra one that you would want to get rid of?...i have looked at all the junk yards around here and all i can find is stupid hydro tegs..

100_0417.jpg

Hey Mr. seller, sir.How much do you want for that sweet ass bottle of limited edition Acquafina?

hey man i see that you have a good bit of b series stuff on here maby you can help me out...i have a cable b16 tranny and i am missing the clutch cable bracket...would you maby have an extra one that you would want to get rid of?...i have looked at all the junk yards around here and all i can find is stupid hydro tegs..

Hey man, I don't have any cable brackets lying around. Have you tried one off of an older ZC powered teggy? That might work. Also, check around for people on craigslist, you might be able to find one there. Sorry man.

Make it just two payments of $74.93 and you have a deal! :D

On a side note, I'm going to write that guy with the EG tomorrow. If he doesn't respond by Thursday, I'm giving up on him and moving on with my own mini version of project EK: The Florida version. :D

Make it just two payments of $74.93 and you have a deal! :D

On a side note, I'm going to write that guy with the EG tomorrow. If he doesn't respond by Thursday, I'm giving up on him and moving on with my own mini version of project EK: The Florida version. :D

Good plan. Those parts are calling your name. :)

All PM's replied. Evening bump.

Good plan. Those parts are calling your name. :)

All PM's replied. Evening bump.

As of right this second, I feel that those parts should have my name ENGRAVED on them. :D

Do me a favor and PM me a complete parts list with a shipping price as well, Matt. Thanks.

hey...i need a mini-me swap head.. how much for everything needed to do the swap. I need on ASAP...i have a bad headgasket on my crx...

Back