Matt's possible new DD, opinions?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That looks like my car minus the rust and body damage. And on wheels. I'd like to do some back yard body work this summer and do something... Different to it. Looks good btw.

Last edited:
how long ago was the maroon car hit and repaired?
the only reason i ask is because about 99% of the time the aftermarket quarter panels will start to rot in a few years

the automatics are reliable but the auto trans computers sure as shit aren't
might want to get a spare lying around for when it fails

That looks like my car minus the rust and body damage. And on wheels. I'd like to do some back yard body work this summer and do something... Different to it. Looks good btw.
thanks mang.. yea i really like the body style of the 92-93 accord, i want to do a few little things to mine as well. just to set it apart from the crowd i guess
how long ago was the maroon car hit and repaired?
the only reason i ask is because about 99% of the time the aftermarket quarter panels will start to rot in a few years

the automatics are reliable but the auto trans computers sure as shit aren't
might want to get a spare lying around for when it fails

it was hit and repaired about a month ago. ill keep an eye out for any rust that may start to form. i gotta get those little rubber things out of the wheel wells too.

thanks mang.. yea i really like the body style of the 92-93 accord, i want to do a few little things to mine as well. just to set it apart from the crowd i guess
Well.... I think what I have planned is a little... different. Might set it aside a lot. We'll see. maybe I'll just do a makko job, we'll see.

it was hit and repaired about a month ago. ill keep an eye out for any rust that may start to form. i gotta get those little rubber things out of the wheel wells too.

The tires? :huh:

Well.... I think what I have planned is a little... different. Might set it aside a lot. We'll see. maybe I'll just do a makko job, we'll see.

The tires? :huh:

the rubber linings that cover the seam inside the fender well, it traps dirt and shit inside there and can cause rust

the wheels and tires will stay for now, until summer comes then ill put my mr7s on this car. i actually kinda like the wheels that it came with

I wanted some MR7's or FF7's. They're nice rims for that body. I wish I had a coupe, but I take what I get. I'd really like to get an EG, so I don't know how much longer I'll have the car.

yea to be honest i was perfectly happy with a four door, in fact i dont even think i would want a coupe considering i already own a hatchback lol

the extra room is nice, and i can actually have friends get in and out of the car without scratching or breaking something

Yeah, thats true, and the van style pop out windows were always weird. But usually the most people I have in my car is me and the lady, so space isn't really that big of a deal. I guess it has been the most reliable car I've owned, so I don't really know whats going to happen. Prolly gonna hang onto it for a bit yet.

you're not gonna want to hear this but you should take the trunk panels out and try to get in there with some pur15
i'd also pull the rear tire and do up underneath the rear
shops are generally pretty careless about making sure the welds get painted, and the inside of the panel gets primed and coated properly

Yeah, thats true, and the van style pop out windows were always weird. But usually the most people I have in my car is me and the lady, so space isn't really that big of a deal. I guess it has been the most reliable car I've owned, so I don't really know whats going to happen. Prolly gonna hang onto it for a bit yet.
yea its kinda weird selling my green one... ive packed some miles on that thing, its now at 292k.
you're not gonna want to hear this but you should take the trunk panels out and try to get in there with some pur15
i'd also pull the rear tire and do up underneath the rear
shops are generally pretty careless about making sure the welds get painted, and the inside of the panel gets primed and coated properly
alright ill check it out this weekend (at least the inside of the wheel well, and see what i can find. the trunk might take me a couple weeks for me to get to though lol

Back