Might by some new wheels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

which offset did you go wth? cause i'm tryin to figure that out for when i buy a set. ima probably put BFG DR's on em tho.

+38mm. I read your post about your delemia. Remember, I am going with a 205/50/15. http://miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html Use this to calculate what is close to stock. Your radius of your tire is almost 2 inches bigger, meaning your diameter will be almost four. Thats huge, and chance are your not going to fit those on your car

well, for the racing aspect of it, i dont mind. helps the wheel spin a little. lol. maybe i'll just use the DR's on the fat fives, and roll around on the colors.

thanks

Bought a set a R-1 Spec V's off of wheelsnext.com, mounted, balanced, and shipped to my door for $579. I got them in flat black, but I suppose you could get them in silver.

Well they showed up today. Man are they ugly. I think that I am going to paint them bronze tommrow. If they were a darker "construction barrel" orange, they would be alright, but they are a pailer brighter orange.

Fit and finish. I would have to say that between rota and konig's, the rotas fit and finish is better. The paint is just not the same glossy quality. It looks as if there is no clear coat on this. and on the inside of the rim, the paint looks EXTERMLY thin, as and on the hub, there is barely paint on them at all.

Weighed them when they showed up, and with the Hankook 212's mounted, they weigh in at 34.6lbs. Thats about the same as my azenis/rota package, and these are .5 inches wider.

gallery_18454_370_1115.jpg

I wanna see them mounted before you paint them. :D

Originally posted by asmallsol+Jul 30 2005, 12:14 AM-->
@Jul 29 2005, 03:00 PM
http://www.konigwheels.com/catalog_product...yID=1&ss_id=418
[post=532990]Quoted post[/post]​

Those look much nicer, however, check out the sizes that might be coming soon for the graphite...17's or 18's. Fuck that.
[post=533234]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah i saw the sizes but thought it might be a good color change if you were to paint them.

Back