Mint Canadian 1991 crx si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMaster

Hey guys, decided to sell my crx, I had a good run with it, but i'm going to school and I dont need a car anymore and im getting out of the modding scene

-1991 Honda crx si
-CANADIAN MODEL (we got a couple fun features such as pillar mounted seat belts, body painted mirrors and door hadles, etc)
-140,000kms (hence its Canadian) or 80,000 miles
-4 wheel disk brakes
-sunroof
-90% original, has some mods but I STILL HAVE ALL THE ORIGINAL STUFF that I will include
-Mint condition/top of the line model
-Viper 2 way alarm and immobilizer
-JVC arsenal deck, and alpine type s 6.5" speakers all around with the adapters under the stock grills
-EBAY full header and exhaust (stock one is on the car at the moment)
-Magnaflow Catalytic converter
-AEM short ram intake
-New brake pads
-Newish tires 90% tread or so
-only damage on car is a little bit of rust on the passenger side fender from rocks
-Tahitian green (original)
-kept indoors till recently

Everything is in showroom condition as mentioned down to the cargo box, the perfect sunroof, original paint, tires look new, and it has been detailed twice a week since the day I bought it. Once you see the pictures you will see this car is extremely hard to come by considering the mileage, color, model and condition. Since day one this car has been driven responsibly, never raced and never seen more than 4000rpm in its lifetime

Price: $7000 firm

I AM WILLING TO CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING TRADES WILL PAY A BIT ONTOP

-2000-2005 Toyota Mr2 Spyder
-2005-2006 Nissan 350z base

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0362.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that car. It is in amazing condition. I will warn you though, prepare to get lowballed. Unless you find a car collector, it will be hard to find someone to buy a cr-x for $7000, no matter how beautiful it is.

good catch.

it's a nice car for sure, especially in the engine bay.

But, i too think it's over-priced by a few K.
Hey, ya never know... someone might go for it who's been looking for a mint base.

the paint is original, the exhaust isnt, when I got it the dealer mentioned they recently installed a exhaust at Canadian tire, it was from bosal, a oem replacement, new price $6500

overspray on the tailpipe...

I see it too. And the owner's explanation doesn't clear up how it's still original paint.

I see an original color but that's not original paint

In my opinion.....it's worth $4250-4750 which is based on it being so clean

I see it too. And the owner's explanation doesn't clear up how it's still original paint.

I see an original color but that's not original paint

In my opinion.....it's worth $4250-4750 which is based on it being so clean

where I live a rustbucket crx goes for $1500, a average condition model with high mileage goes for $3000, a good condition high mileage one goes for $4000, and then the mint low mileage base models go for $6000, PAINT IS ORIGINAL

where the heck is the edit button so I can put in new pics anyways here are some temporary ones, and new price $6000

Last edited by a moderator:
You won't get an edit button until you are no longer a greenhorn. I edited the first post for you.

Back