More pics, new camera...his n hers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VTECin5th

Administrator
Still learning the features of my new 5mp camera, but so far i like it for $120.
Picz0rs
Thieves suck :cry:

yea sorry, i need to resize them, im not sure why my pics always end up being 20x59 and you can see each dot in the dpi.
:cry:

for ther record, setting a specid width and height in the html doesn't aid the rediculously slow download time....

open photoshop
file-> automate
web gallery

make some thumbs and resize the pics y0. there is no need for 2024x2312321 resolution pics online.

Quoted post[/post]]
for ther record, setting a specid width and height in the html doesn't aid the rediculously slow download time....

open photoshop
file-> automate
web gallery

make some thumbs and resize the pics y0. there is no need for 2024x2312321 resolution pics online.
:laugh:

i KNEW that the html resize wouldn't make the filesize lesser, but it was easier.
It's still better than going 9 inches off the screen though.
I'll resize them using that method thanks :wink:

Quoted post[/post]]
no joke...took like 5 minutes...verison owns me.
Sorry, im "fix"ing them now.
:confused:

kk i think they're fixed.
thx b :wink:
...wtf??????????????

Heh, I like your Civic. Reminds me a lot of mine - only shiny and with less parking-lot induced dents. Since I last posted a pic here (with the steelies), it's been backed into (front drivers side fender), shopping-carted (lower 1/4 panel, pass. side), and had the bumper ripped clear off by some incompetent SUV-driving whore. All were hit-and-runs. I hate working at a supermarket. It's where the stupid come to breed.

I'll eventually post some pics up with the new wheels and tires, but beware, the primered hood is yet to be painted - as I simply cannot justify the price of paint and bodywork required to paint just the hood. I'll be getting a new bumper/fender/ lip in the spring, and will have everything painted then. For now I'm rocking a faux CF hood, completel with a rattle-can painted/zip-tied from bumper.

Eww that red civic needs to be lowered something bad!!!! It looks so poopy with the wheel wells showing THAT much lol...nice cars none-the-less

I don't get it?
Should be working fine?
My server is up 24/7..wtf?
My hood isn't misaligned, it's your screen. :wink:
EGP, sorry to hear stupid people live near you, post up the pics anyways...:)
that's the 8th+ time i've had to put my front bumper on... people who don't drive lowered cars, shouldn't drive lowered cars. :cry:
My girl's car DOES need to be lowered, but i'm working on fixing the big ass dent in the fender, and puttin the ignition shit in when it gets here from SLHonda.
Then she wants to paint it, i was thinking bubble gum pink and drop it 1inch :laugh:

ohhhh god no.

There's a chick in my town that has an '00 Si, and her only modification has been a pepto pink with glitter clearcoat paintjob. Now she's trying to sell it, seemingly unaware that she's totally RUINED her resale value.

like others have said, your car looks clean as hell. i usally don't like white cars... but in the pics your paint looks really clean and your dark tint plus black'd out wheels really set the car off :thumbsup: . oh yeah... headlights and fogs look great too.

Quoted post[/post]]
those pictures effin suck you fag ass.
you live close enough for me to kill you
:ph34r: :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
headlights and fogs look good mang :thumbsup:

where did you get the black fog plates? did you paint them?
They are grey?
I saw black painted ones before, they look good.

Quoted post[/post]]
like others have said, your car looks clean as hell. i usally don't like white cars... but in the pics your paint looks really clean and your dark tint plus black'd out wheels really set the car off :thumbsup: . oh yeah... headlights and fogs look great too.

drop the red one...oh my lord god drop the red one....PLEASE...oh i guess you could fix the fender and ignition too while youre at it, BUT LORD GOD DROP THE THING.

(psst, if you didnt catch it, you should probably lower that red one)

pink might be fun though bryan (audi) told me i should paint my lude pink...still considering it.

Back