Moving Sale Tons Of Stuff Look Please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My friend might be interested in the cx hydro tranny. Does it come with free shipping? He's in California.

how low will you go for the ultralight gauge, and what model etc. is it specificaly?

I cant pay shipping on the trans, especially to CA, and the guage is a autometer ultralight temp guage, thats the model. I really cant go any lower for it.. Come on guys I am open to pretty much any trades as well so hit me up

I have a cable d-series tranny off of a 90 si hatch if youre interested. Just let me know. :ph34r:

How much for the MPFI intake? will it fit on a D15B2 engine to swap out the DPFI. I live in FL.
Thanks
Moe

If u want to pay shipping on the trans then thats cool.
mpfi manifold will work but its just a bare manifold, u still need alot of stuff

20+ shipping for the ultra light autometer guage? I believe they are like 40 new so yeah, I am lowballling but you seem like you want to get rid of it.

well it cost 78 to send one from TX to here so probly about 90-100. Its just soo heavy, about 80 pounds. And to the other guy I dont have A VAFC i am looking for one though:) Make sure to read the add well before responding

The steering wheel how much for the shipping to 00924 PR.... :D let me know and I'll send $$$$ and did some one mention a SI tranny (1990) if they can get it to PR just the insides of the tranny would work the only problem is that I live in PR let me know the shipping $$$ and I'll pay for it.......

Thanks guys

Where are you located?? I'm interested in the B16a Tranny but would like to Pick it up.. not interested in shipping ..

Sorry i should have read the entire post.. :rolleyes:

Too Far for me ..

Originally posted by D95SI420@Jun 11 2003, 01:22 AM
well it cost 78 to send one from TX to here so probly about 90-100. Its just soo heavy, about 80 pounds. And to the other guy I dont have A VAFC i am looking for one though:) Make sure to read the add well before responding

Shit... sorry, i thought you were just adding to the F/S list :D

Chris

I maybe interested in the si tranny.
Is it a complete tranny? If not, what does it come with.

Also, I live in MA so i'm not that far from you.

Maybe we can work out a deal.
Hit me up. B)

Back