MR. SNRUB.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
any true die hard simpsons fan would know what im talking bout..... :p

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jan 13 2004, 10:38 PM

Smithers are they booing me? No sir they're saying Boo-Urns, Boo-urns. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Classic shit

i'm a true die hard simpson fan and still have no idea what you're talking about. I'm watching the simpsons as we speak.

well i'm not leaving until I get paid...I get $500 just for "hey, hey"

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Jan 13 2004, 10:42 PM
i'm a true die hard simpson fan and still have no idea what you're talking about. I'm watching the simpsons as we speak.

You should brush up on your Simpsons boy, how could you NOT know Mr. Snrub. tsk tsk

Edit: I'm going to STALK Lenny and Carl.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jan 13 2004, 10:38 PM

simpson fan = me

Last one I saw was the season premiere where Maggie crawls into the vent and uses the pokers to spin Homer around while he was making 3 stooges sounds. :bo:

As for the die hard part? ... well I have something of a life. :p

The Simpsons is the best.

Yes, I said it, even better then family matters and home improvement. THey ain't got shit on the simpsons.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jan 13 2004, 11:00 PM
The Simpsons is the best.

Yes, I said it, even better then family matters and home improvement. THey ain't got shit on the simpsons.

family matters?? or family guy?

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jan 13 2004, 09:59 PM
Last one I saw was the season premiere where Maggie crawls into the vent and uses the pokers to spin Homer around while he was making 3 stooges sounds. :bo:

This past Sunday's was really good, better than they've made in quite a few seasons. :)

The first scene had me cracking up. :) I didn't check the credits, but the artistry has suddenly improved dramatically. Interesting perspectives, better animation and inking, and the characters had more of a retro '1st season' look to them... Especially Milhouse in the first scene. Great episode overall. :)

Oh and you won't find a more hardcore Simpsons fan than me. :) Of course I've watched every episode, but I've been a member of the real alt.nerd.obsessive for over 5 years. :)

a little simpsons trivia anyone?

I'll start.

What does the cash register say in the begining when Maggie is scanned during the opening credits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back