Mugen Wheels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtecsi95

Quick question. What is the Original color of the Mugen Wheels? (The ones that Rota calls the Circuit 8's) Black?? or are there more colors?

Thanks
MaRiO

Originally posted by vtecsi95@Feb 14 2003, 05:05 AM
Quick question. What is the Original color of the Mugen Wheels? (The ones that Rota calls the Circuit 8's) Black?? or are there more colors?

Thanks
MaRiO

Rota's came out with Mugen look-a-likes? or were you talking about the Spoon look-a-likes by Rota.... if so the original spoon sw-388's came in black, 15 and 16 inch variety's

ok i just checked out the site [which sucks by the way]... and yeah kylemarhz was right... silver and bronze were the original colors

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Feb 14 2003, 02:10 PM
Rota's came out with Mugen look-a-likes? or were you talking about the Spoon look-a-likes by Rota.... if so the original spoon sw-388's came in black, 15 and 16 inch variety's

I believe the Rota clones of the Mugen rims are the Rota Circuit 8s.

Originally posted by Calesta+Feb 15 2003, 04:27 AM-->
2 litre EG
@Feb 14 2003, 02:10 PM

you are correct.
As for the color. Look for Bronze. ::drool:: I love those wheels. $450-shipped to your dorr, IN STOCK WEDNESDAY

Originally posted by ALLJDM@Feb 16 2003, 11:30 PM
you are correct.
As for the color. Look for Bronze. ::drool:: I love those wheels. $450-shipped to your dorr, IN STOCK WEDNESDAY

:werd: I was not sure how i would like the bronze but they look so nice. I was expecting more of a subaru gold color but these look so nice. They are a tad lighter than gunmetal with hint of brown. They look extremly nice.

Also, you forgot the other Mugen knock offs, the Group N (they are even casts, just like the real mugen group N's)

Rota did implemented the Mugen MF8.....just that Mugens are plated so you can tell the difference between the fakies and mugies.....

Originally posted by ALLJDM+Feb 16 2003, 11:30 PM-->
Originally posted by Calesta@Feb 15 2003, 04:27 AM
2 litre EG
@Feb 14 2003, 02:10 PM
Rota's came out with Mugen look-a-likes?  or were you talking about the Spoon look-a-likes by Rota.... if so the original spoon sw-388's came in black, 15 and 16 inch variety's

you are correct.

450 for all four?
how much do they weigh?

Back