My 2000 Civic EK thread!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

silentbob831

So I just got my hands on a 2000 Civic EX completely unmolested bone stock 109k miles, only mods have been a painted valve cover and of course, the Honda banner on the windshield to represent. I've ordered a short ram intake, header, and exhaust they're on the way and will be installed shortly. Plans are: upgrade clutch, 75-100 shot nitrous. The car is white, so bronze/gold 16's and a carbon fiber hood, no rice except a couple stickers on the rear window for the clutch and possibly lighter flywheel. Maybe a decal from NOS, NX, or VeNom whichever I go with.

Pics:
398067_268149019917768_100001680165449_672985_1568879287_n.jpg

408013_273508226048514_100001680165449_685704_67618924_n.jpg

403761_268147946584542_100001680165449_672981_283966987_n.jpg

Stickers are a thief magnet but how are they gonna steal your clutch or your nitrous system? I'm not putting stickers for everything on it lol but we'll see how it comes along, my intake header and exhaust still haven't come in yet.

The exhaust package I bought from ebay came with a test pipe and I want to use it but how do you do it with OBDII with that extra o2 sensor on the cat?

They wont necessarily steal your clutch or flywheel.. they'll Jack the whole car..

All it takes is a couple wires to splice and a rolling start since its a five speed. These things are easy to unlock from the outside too..

Stickers are a thief magnet but how are they gonna steal your clutch or your nitrous system?

Simple... back up with an un marked tow truck lift your rear end, go under neath, pull linkage into N and drive away, used to be a repoman, could do this in 12sec... and looking at your driveway it be simple... just watch out.... Nice car tho keep up the mods!

Thanks for the theft advice, what I'll do is go down to the car audio store, give them $500 and tell them to do what they can with it, and do something about the wiring so it can't be hot-wired since they know what they're doing with the wires.

Also, I'll get 4 custom lug nuts with a special socket to get them off so thieves can't get my rims when I buy them in a month or so.

And the stickers are now a no-go thank you.

And yes, of course I'll be getting a Walbro fuel pump to prep for the nitrous!

So far I have being shipped: AEM Short ram intake (blue), Ebay header+catback exhaust combo (stainless), Z3 fenders, iridium spark plugs and blue wires, and a short-throw shift kit.

The ebay exhaust combo comes with a test pipe to delete the cat, and I'd like to know if there's a way to use it since there's a sensor on the cat. My 93 civic I used to have had no cat straight pipe single cam vtec and with the silencer was not too loud.

That car is going to sound like ass without a catalytic converter.

No injectors?

z3 fenders aren't rice it just gives it a little bit of style. Also getting carbon fiber hood and front lip, contemplating one of those oem EK spoilers I believe they came on the Si's? They look cool too.

Rice is like, 100 stickers, body kit, flashy paint, fart pipe instead of full exhaust, rims bigger than 16", flared fenders, big wings, aftermarket lights (HID's aren't rice tho), and any shift knob other than oem or Type R style, and ricers always rev at everyone and drive way over the speed limit o_O

Back